Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello I was wondering if there was any Diamondshaft map downloads I could use I kinda miss the old Diamondshaft and wanna play it and dang have I not posted anything in a while anyways Thanks!

i think kings got them saved but they are quite big, atleast thats what i think someone saying to me

@xXDeadlyNinjaXx , @KingVampy Makes a very good point, however there is a mod that I can't remember the name of (I will edit the post when I find the name) that allows you to download the map of the server you join, or at least parts of it, with that being said, mods aren't allowed on the server with exceptions minimap and optifine if I'm not mistaken, but yeah, also the mod is for liteloader (http://www.liteloader.com/), which is super useful and I recommend you get it.

Found it the mod is here (http://www.liteloader.com/mod/wdl) Its called Worlddownloader, also I don't recommend you download any other mods for use on the server from here except Voxel map and maybe chat bubbles or stuff that don't give you unfair advantages over other players, like autofish, extended hotbar, macro/keybind, omniscience especially, because those would probably get you banned, and it sort of is easy to find if someone has them just by watching them so don't think about it

~Wicked

Edited by WickedRainGaming
34 minutes ago, WickedRainGaming said:

however there is a mod that I can't remember the name of (I will edit the post when I find the name) that allows you to download the map of the server you join

200w.gif

• Like 1
  • Cheer 1
On 11/4/2017 at 4:58 PM, WickedRainGaming said:

@xXDeadlyNinjaXx , @KingVampy Makes a very good point, however there is a mod that I can't remember the name of (I will edit the post when I find the name) that allows you to download the map of the server you join, or at least parts of it, with that being said, mods aren't allowed on the server with exceptions minimap and optifine if I'm not mistaken, but yeah, also the mod is for liteloader (http://www.liteloader.com/), which is super useful and I recommend you get it.

Found it the mod is here (http://www.liteloader.com/mod/wdl) Its called Worlddownloader, also I don't recommend you download any other mods for use on the server from here except Voxel map and maybe chat bubbles or stuff that don't give you unfair advantages over other players, like autofish, extended hotbar, macro/keybind, omniscience especially, because those would probably get you banned, and it sort of is easy to find if someone has them just by watching them so don't think about it

~Wicked

I thought map downloaders were against the rules, or am I mistaken?

57 minutes ago, jtlance said:

I thought map downloaders were against the rules, or am I mistaken?

(2.6) Client Modifications/Hacks are Strictly Forbidden
Use of modified clients or hacked clients is strictly forbidden on the Diamond Shaft Network. Any modification that will help a user win a game or give them an advantage is considered illegal. If caught using Hacked Clients or Modifications, will result in a temporary ban or permanent ban from the Diamond Shaft Network.
Types of modifications that are allowed:

• Mods that are purely for aesthetic purposes, eg: Shaders Mods
  • Mods that provide enhancement to the way Minecraft performs (FPS etc), eg: Optifine.
  • Rei's Minimap and Better Sprinting are now allowed as we can limit certain options.

Types of modifications that are not allowed:

• Mods that provide enhanced player movement, eg: Smart Movement Mod.
  • Mods that allow flight, 'speed hacks', and extended reach.
  • Mods that provide additional data to the player that would otherwise not be seen, eg: Radar Chest Mods.
  • Mods that exploit the AFK prevention system by constantly pinging player movement, eg: Macros and 'Rave Mods'.
  • Macro Mods are strictly prohibited to staff use, anyone using them that isn't a staff member will be dealt with accordingly. 
  • Mods that change your gamma and allow brightness other than that found in normal minecraft. (This includes modifying your client to increase gamma)
  • Texture packs that increase your brightness or gamma beyond that found in normal minecraft.

Nope they aren't but the ones I mentioned were not allowed in the OP reply post are not allowed which makes sense, seeing as I originally said they were not allowed but those have nothing to do the map downloaders which on the contrary, are allowed. Yeah, I hope all you dank minecrafters out there have been educated on the vast wisdom of minecraft (I don't even know why im spewing this shit)

~Wicked

You aren't getting it with or without a mod. Lock this please.

Edited by Smite Princess
Forgot my manners.
  • Like 1