i had build i nice little house and i logged on for my first day with my house.so i decided to go shopping at spawn. and after when i was in spawn, i noticed i didnt set a a bed spawn or home at my house.  so i hope you admins can find my first location when i logged on in 11/15/2017.

thank you very much,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Diamondlucaya1

(P.S. my first location was in my house)

2 hours ago, DIAMONDLUCAYA1 said:

i had build i nice little house and i logged on for my first day with my house.so i decided to go shopping at spawn. and after when i was in spawn, i noticed i didnt set a a bed spawn or home at my house.  so i hope you admins can find my first location when i logged on in 11/15/2017.

thank you very much,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Diamondlucaya1

(P.S. my first location was in my house)

You can't just go to where somebody logged on.. I think you're screwed unless you set up a description of your house and somebody helps you.

@DIAMONDLUCAYA1 It will probably be very hard to find it even with good description, but here are some good questions to ask yourself (and answer here),

- What's the material it's built out of?

- Do you have any screenshots of it?

- What biome did you build it in?

- What did the area around it look like?

- Was it build next to any other homes?

- Were there any distinct landmarks? (Towers, which direction from spawn, big mountains etc..)

- Almost exactly when did you build it?

- What's your minecraft username?

These question would help staff determine an approximate location, and they could use the material type and time built to find it's location, this isn't surefire since the staff have a life, but please answer the questions above in order to help staff find your house, good luck

~Wicked

Edited by WickedRainGaming
  • Like 3

well ill show you how i built it @WickedRainGaming:          \/  

but other wise it was near a tower mansion thing on a mountain (surprisingly) and my MC username is also Diamondlucaya1

and P.S. @The Gaming Rebel an admin can look at the console and do some stuff and figure out thier first location.

Edited by DIAMONDLUCAYA1

33 minutes ago, DIAMONDLUCAYA1 said:

well ill show you how i built it @WickedRainGaming:          \/  

but other wise it was near a tower mansion thing on a mountain (surprisingly) and my MC username is also Diamondlucaya1

and P.S. @The Gaming Rebel an admin can look at the console and do some stuff and figure out thier first location.

They can do console commands however they can't do a command that can tell the history of someones logging on locations and even if they could it is too late since this happened over a week ago

Edited by The Gaming Rebel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DIAMONDLUCAYA1 said:

Not really how it works, the console doesn't log any block placement, if it did it would be the most annoying thing on earth to look through it to find something, also the console does log the time and coordinates of when and where you logged in, but it's useless unless it happened like yesterday, and that's if the staff are in a super good mood. The plugin this and many other servers use is Logblock, you can do some research about it, it's very tedious to get information about stuff like what you're requesting but it is possible. However please answer the questions in the format I presented them, it's easier to sort through the information like that. Thank you, and once again good luck.

~Wicked

On 11/16/2017 at 1:27 PM, WickedRainGaming said:

- What's the material it's built out of?

- Do you have any screenshots of it?

- What biome did you build it in?

- What did the area around it look like?

- Was it build next to any other homes?

- Were there any distinct landmarks? (Towers, which direction from spawn, big mountains etc..)

- Almost exactly when did you build it?

- What's your minecraft username?

-its built out of orange terracota and quartz,

- i do not but here is the video souce of how i built it: 

-i built it in a forest biome 

- it was in a normal forest biome but ther was a savanna in the distance

-no but it was near a tower/castle on a mountain in the savanna

-somewhere around 11/13 - 11/14/17

-and my username is also Diamondlucaya1

p.s. @WickedRainGaming i was looking for my house that i LOST not anything with building. so finding the first cordinates will be tricky 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DIAMONDLUCAYA1 said:

p.s. @WickedRainGaming i was looking for my house that i LOST not anything with building. so finding the first cordinates will be tricky 

Thanks for formatting your answers the way I told you, also theres some easy commands that can help staff find your house easily, although if the logs were deleted that might make it difficult.

I'm gonna tag some staff that might be up to it.

@Mrreds, @Kat_1910,  @KingVampy, @garbanto, @TEAtime2012

Once again good luck staff and DiamondLucaya1

~Wicked