CamoWisp

Interviews & Tournament

Hello, everyone.

Recently, the PvP arena that was being worked on has been finished, built by @TEAtime2012, ErikValen, and @ConnorWolf. I also have the PvP Arena plugin ready to test and set-up everything. The tournament will be held this Saturday (or Sunday, whenever Tea is free. Will edit later.) If I'm not able to set up the plugin in time, then Tea will do things the old fashioned way.

I also believe it is time to do interviews, and bring in some new staff members. We will be holding staff interviews on Saturday, 2 PM EST. This also means the Drop Party may have to be delayed until after the tournament, or the following Saturday. If you want an interview, you must be on the DiamondShaft Discord server, in the Waiting Room voice channel. If you cannot join the channel, chances are you are denied an interview. This is not required, but it certainly helps to have an application posted on the forums for us to review.

Interview Requirements:

• Joined DiamondShaft Discord.
  • Waiting in the "Waiting Room" voice channel when we're ready (under Community Voice.)
  • Have been on the server for longer than a month or two.
  • Over 12 years of age.
  • Forums account. (Must view the forums at least a few times a week.)
  • Have a mic, please. We can't do interview-by-text.
  • (Optional) Well-known in the community.
  • (Optional) Application on forums.

It also helps to not be an "overly-serious" staff member. We'd like for our staff to be serious about the rules when necessary, however, it's best to be somewhat lenient most of the time. We don't need super nazi staff members.

INTERVIEW TIMES:

California (U.S.A - Western): 11 am

Chicago (U.S.A - central): 1 pm

New Jersey (U.S.A - Eastern): 2 pm

Charlottetown (Canada - Prince Edward Island): 3 pm

London (UK - England): 6 pm

Denmark (European): 7 pm

Hong Kong (China): 2 am

• Like 3

I'm getting really sick of seeing this Charlotte Town bs, its Charlottetown. Fix it for the love of snor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, aye_its_eddy_ said:

I'm getting really sick of seeing this Charlotte Town bs, its Charlottetown. Fix it for the love of snor.

yes ma'am

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Possessed said:

You're such a slut camo, you get rid of some staff then get some more, gawd 

Um excuse me, it's my job to tell them to demote some bitches. Back off you burb.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, iiPhlox said:

oh god chad 2am im gonna rip my non existent balls off

you gay ;)

What’d you expect, no ones gonna want to do this shit at like 9 AM EST lmao

• Haha 1

We have made certain exceptions before in the past for people who can't make it during the specified times. I'm sure we can make some kind of arrangement that allows you to do your interview later in the evening as it would be morning time for you.

• Like 2

Can we also add a few more time zones to the list while we are at it lol? jk no need to I'm the same as Chicago.