WickedRainG

Future Events

What type of event would you like to see next?  

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Choose an event you would like to see next? (More options will be added in the future)

• Minigames Style (Spleef, TNT Run, Spot the difference, Floor is Lava, Path Finder etc)
    • PVP Style fighting Arena (1v1, 2v2, 3v3 or more)
    • Build Competition (Team/ Solo)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 09:14 AM

Hey my dudes, it's Wicked here

I've been noticing and I'm sure many of you have noticed as well, that we haven't had any events recently. And as part of the Event Team, I would like to ask you peeps a question of your preference of the next event, I have many ideas in mind, but they will take long so bare with me, I have put in the ones that will take the least time and most enjoyable.

Please choose wisely because your choice will affect the next events being, whether it's a minigame or whether it even happens, we will take these choices into heavy consideration, and me and the team will be working on the next events, thank you for being on our server, and see ya later dudes

~Wicked

EDIT: The event that has been chosen is the Build Event, I have been working on it, and it is close to being ready, we will be looking forward to hosting this event!

• Like 1

If you need something build let me know on discord I might be able to help :)

• Cheer 2

22 hours ago, WickedRainG said:

Hey my dudes, it's Wicked here

I've been noticing and I'm sure many of you have noticed as well, that we haven't had any events recently. And as part of the Event Team, I would like to ask you peeps a question of your preference of the next event, I have many ideas in mind, but they will take long so bare with me, I have put in the ones that will take the least time and most enjoyable.

Please choose wisely because your choice will affect the next events being, whether it's a minigame or whether it even happens, we will take these choices into heavy consideration, and me and the team will be working on the next events, thank you for being on our server, and see ya later dudes

~Wicked

3 hours ago, Drewbug0301 said:

I Really Think DS Needs Minigames, So I aggree with you Wicked.

ages ago i proposed that the event server was not whitelisted and anyone could join at any time and take part in small time wasting mini games for fun while still having special big events. I say proposed i mentioned it to totie once then never spoke about it again.

Also i was planning on creating a Battle Royale event once the server had been up for a bit. 

On 2/2/2018 at 3:29 PM, bolp said:

If you need something build let me know on discord I might be able to help :)

Me too I am willing to be a building slave! @WickedRainG

• Cheer 1

14 hours ago, WickedRainG said:

Lmao I'll ask if i need anything

OK keep me posted!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Demo said:

OK keep me posted!

i dont trust anyone who wants to help people --_--

Just now, Possessed said:

i dont trust anyone who wants to help people --_--

Well that's sort of right to judge