Ok, so I must say the new logo is not bad. I was previously known on this forum as RickstrMC, however, my name is now this due to my YT.  either way here are some options if you like them.:) Let me know if you like my works!!!

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

• Like 1

On 3/12/2018 at 4:40 AM, Rickstr TV said:

Ok, so I must say the new logo is not bad. I was previously known on this forum as RickstrMC, however, my name is now this due to my YT.  either way here are some options if you like them.:) Let me know if you like my works!!!

DS1.jpg

DS2.jpg

Although your designs are nice, I don't think they hold the feeling of diamondshaft as the current one does, the current one is fun and loose, but this one seems hard and it just makes it seem less fun. Good work though

~Rain

5 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

It's a diamond ore texture from Minecraft and DS over it.

Trust me slants, diagonals, strokes, fine erasing, layer overlaying, and placing isn't easy. And this is a diamond ore lol:

diamond__ore_.png

Edited by Rickstr TV
Grammar Fix

1 hour ago, Rickstr TV said:

Trust me slants, diagonals, strokes, fine erasing, layer overlaying, and placing isn't easy. And this is a diamond ore lol:

diamond__ore_.png

He means the diamond item image.thumb.png.94787063ef19b7dd8bce95a51bbaee8b.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rickstr TV said:

diamond__ore_.png

I barely play MineKampf anymore so I don't remember what items are called and I didn't give enough of a shit to double check that I got the item specifics right.

2 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

I barely play MineKampf anymore so I don't remember what items are called and I didn't give enough of a shit to double check that I got the item specifics right.

Then why care about the "simplicity?"

5 hours ago, WickedRainG said:

He means the diamond item image.thumb.png.94787063ef19b7dd8bce95a51bbaee8b.png

I know............I'm laughing that he got it wrong

m laughing that he got it wrong

17 hours ago, WickedRainG said:

Although your designs are nice, I don't think they hold the feeling of diamondshaft as the current one does, the current one is fun and loose, but this one seems hard and it just makes it seem less fun. Good work though

~Rain

True, it is more something that would be for a YT or Twitter, not a server I guess.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, Rickstr TV said:

Then why care about the "simplicity?"

You can not play a game while voicing your opinion on something which relates to that game on forums; I do it all the time on Reddit.

On 3/16/2018 at 11:17 PM, Rickstr TV said:

I know............I'm laughing that he got it wrong

m laughing that he got it wrong

You are going to cringe so hard in the future once you realize that you got your funny comedy laugh "XDDDDDDD lol 21" from somebody naming a MeinKampf item wrong.

Edit: This was supposed to merge