Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiamondSkullKing

Ban these guys!! (Accepted)

Just caught these 2 new guys admitting to griefing  and swearing in public! Judge for yourselves and see if they should get banned for it.

2018-03-21_15.03.00.png

1. This is in off topic

2. Didn't you say you were quitting twice?

3. Daft was the only one who really directs swore, Philip censored it out so it could mean anything.

Edited by The Gaming Rebel

Please stop asking me about what I said in terms of quitting, I have left that behind me now. 1 of them swore, the other admitted to griefing someone, but didn't say who.

Wait cursing in public is bannable now?

2 hours ago, DiamondSkullKing said:

Please stop asking me about what I said in terms of quitting, I have left that behind me now. 1 of them swore, the other admitted to griefing someone, but didn't say who.

Yes but you're reporting them in the wrong section for swearing.

3 hours ago, DiamondSkullKing said:

Just caught these 2 new guys admitting to griefing  and swearing in public! Judge for yourselves and see if they should get banned for it.

19 hours ago, STD said:

Wait cursing in public is bannable now?

Not that I was ever aware about...I mean I am still here sooo... xD

23 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

1. This is in off topic

2. Didn't you say you were quitting twice?

3. Daft was the only one who really directs swore, Philip censored it out so it could mean anything.

It the direct swearing isn't really shown here, also it was censored out but that doesn't mean it could mean anything, in the context it's used, it's direct swearing, also they are admitting to griefing so it doesn't really matter if they direct swore or not, and please forget him saying that he was gonna quit, it's getting annoying that every time he posts, someone says he said he was going to leave.

~Rain

@CamoWisp Please move to report section, also I have banned them, so please lock this thread

• Like 1