TotieMc

Two Things

Hello,

Yes, it is me. Yes, I am alive and existing somewhere out there. No, I have not exploded anything new or joined a new terrorist group as of recent. Yes, it is surprising.

BUT I HAVE TWO FABULOUS THINGS TO SAY

Number One:

Whether this plea will be relevant in a week or in a year, I'd like to request Anthrax that if he ever decides to close down the server, to please provide us with a world download for either the 1.8 or 1.9 worlds. (I am fully aware of the difficulties of doing so, I know it may not be possible, Nathaniel, and if you can't that's fine. But if you could, I'd greatly appreciate you.)

Number Two:

A few months back I launched my own YouTube channel ( www.youtube.com/Sayfway ). I'm not sure if me saying this treads on the No Advertising Rule on the forums, and I hope it doesn't, but this is a very personal initiative for me, and I hope you could all support this brainchild of mine by subscribing to it (even if you do not wish to watch the videos). But for those interested, I basically invest in asking Jordanians' their opinions on controversial issues and to try and spread new ideas and opinions. I go out in public and ask these to strangers. But recently, I've launched Jadal, a program where I bring individuals with strong feelings for a subject to debate it amongst each other. (I've also recently cooperated in a Royal Initiative, as in by the Royal Family of Jordan, with a video coming out soon).

I've been reminiscing lately. Just wanted to say these two things, and express my gratitude and appreciation for everyone on this server who helped create such a wonderful community in the past.

Thank you!

• Cheer 1

4 hours ago, TotieMc said:

No, I have not exploded anything new or joined a new terrorist group as of recent.

#disappointed

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 23/03/2018 at 5:52 PM, TotieMc said:

Number Two:

A few months back I launched my own YouTube channel ( www.youtube.com/Sayfway ). I'm not sure if me saying this treads on the No Advertising Rule on the forums, and I hope it doesn't, but this is a very personal initiative for me, and I hope you could all support this brainchild of mine by subscribing to it (even if you do not wish to watch the videos). But for those interested, I basically invest in asking Jordanians' their opinions on controversial issues and to try and spread new ideas and opinions. I go out in public and ask these to strangers. But recently, I've launched Jadal, a program where I bring individuals with strong feelings for a subject to debate it amongst each other. (I've also recently cooperated in a Royal Initiative, as in by the Royal Family of Jordan, with a video coming out soon).

Holy dang my dood, that's really awesome, hope the best for u, imma subscribe cuz u my dood, also dang y havent u joined a group yet. Tsk Tsk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WickedRainG said:

Holy dang my dood, that's really awesome, hope the best for u, imma subscribe cuz u my dood, also dang y havent u joined a group yet. Tsk Tsk

image.png.84217c1f9cd4f790c7bce4c799bb7f35.pngWith that gang slang, you would be perfect for the grove street families, would you like to join m'man?

• Like 1

The OG 1.8 map was corrupted and I deleted it a long time ago, about a month or so ago we went through and played on all the old map saves that I had.

I only have the last 1.8 map (The one with the poop brown wooden spawn) and the 1.9 map. The final 1.8 map that I have is around 50GB in size as it was before we started enforcing regions caps. The 1.9 map might be possible with just the wold size as its half the size of the 1.8 world but would still be pretty big.

Either way we likely won't be allowing public downloads of our map saves as they contain minecraft trade secrets and we don't want to just hand over the original Diamond Shaft secret sauce.

• Like 1
  • Love 1