lightmagic123

Returning to diamondshaft + future events

Hello Diamondshaft,

This is ZelphionGaming or most of you know me as LightmagicMC, i have taken a long hiatus from minecraft and more importantly my home known as diamondshaft. I decided after gaining some inspiration and wanting to play and bring back my home to its former glory. I remember how the server usually had a lot of people and people would talk all the time we would do group projects and everything. I want to work on bringing the server back to that former glory, so for my plan is for me being on the event team i will start working on events for the upcoming reset when the new version comes out for everyone to play and enjoy and hopefully release events everyone one to two weeks maybe involving some prizes that may or may not be ranks coming out of my pocket! But something i need the community is to leave comments to let me know what types of events we wanna see and even some suggestions as to what they could be. If you would rather contact me through my discord i will have it down here on this post. But as for the rest i hope you all are enjoying your time and days and hopefully we will come back to our former glory of being populated and having fun like the good old days. Enjoy the rest of your day and please if you have any comments leave them in this post or send them to my discord and i will answer when i can!

Discord: ZelphionGaming#6654
Teamspeak: ZelphionGaming
IGN: ZelphionGaming

Edited by lightmagic123
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, lightmagic123 said:

maybe involving some prizes that may or may not be ranks coming out of my pocket!

New server sugar daddy

On 5/9/2018 at 2:11 AM, _Zavo_ said:

This would be awesome, server has been lacking in the events aspect. 

Exactly