Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So get this. I was cleaning up my room and found my laptop that magically disappeared over a year ago. I cleaned her up and got on it. After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes) I saw minecraft on it. I got online and only saw 2 people online. I realized minecraft is still dying. Its not gonna be anymore now that im back. I missed the fun I had. ☺

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, DevinThrashes said:

After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes)

You know when you think of things you did when you are trying to fall asleep and you start cringing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

You know when you think of things you did when you are trying to fall asleep and you start cringing?

No its from all of my attempts of downloading fortnite on my laptop...it wouldnt work so I gave up 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, DevinThrashes said:

No its from all of my attempts of downloading fortnite on my laptop...it wouldnt work so I gave up 😂

You were downloading Fortnite over a year ago? Damn, can you let me borrow your time machine? Also pass the smoke man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 1:57 PM, The Gaming Rebel said:

You were downloading Fortnite over a year ago? Damn, can you let me borrow your time machine? Also pass the smoke man.

Minecraft wasnt the first thing I did when I found my laptop. Im not 12 😂. I cleaned up my laptop to try it again but when I gave up i got on minecraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, DevinThrashes said:

So get this. I was cleaning up my room and found my laptop that magically disappeared over a year ago. I cleaned her up and got on it. After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes) I saw minecraft on it. I got online and only saw 2 people online. I realized minecraft is still dying. Its not gonna be anymore now that im back. I missed the fun I had. ☺

HAHA!!!! Welcome back Devin! You missed...a lot. Dude. How messy was your room?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2018 at 11:49 PM, MusaWisp said:

HAHA!!!! Welcome back Devin! You missed...a lot. Dude. How messy was your room?!?!

Too messy to find a laptop, but I'm a troubled teen so I mean I'm not the first 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...