So get this. I was cleaning up my room and found my laptop that magically disappeared over a year ago. I cleaned her up and got on it. After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes) I saw minecraft on it. I got online and only saw 2 people online. I realized minecraft is still dying. Its not gonna be anymore now that im back. I missed the fun I had. ☺

• Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, DevinThrashes said:

After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes)

You know when you think of things you did when you are trying to fall asleep and you start cringing?

15 hours ago, The Gaming Rebel said:

You know when you think of things you did when you are trying to fall asleep and you start cringing?

No its from all of my attempts of downloading fortnite on my laptop...it wouldnt work so I gave up 😂

On 5/26/2018 at 10:14 AM, DevinThrashes said:

No its from all of my attempts of downloading fortnite on my laptop...it wouldnt work so I gave up 😂

You were downloading Fortnite over a year ago? Damn, can you let me borrow your time machine? Also pass the smoke man.

On 5/27/2018 at 1:57 PM, The Gaming Rebel said:

You were downloading Fortnite over a year ago? Damn, can you let me borrow your time machine? Also pass the smoke man.

Minecraft wasnt the first thing I did when I found my laptop. Im not 12 😂. I cleaned up my laptop to try it again but when I gave up i got on minecraft.

On 5/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, DevinThrashes said:

So get this. I was cleaning up my room and found my laptop that magically disappeared over a year ago. I cleaned her up and got on it. After first getting rid of my browser history (mostly dank memes) I saw minecraft on it. I got online and only saw 2 people online. I realized minecraft is still dying. Its not gonna be anymore now that im back. I missed the fun I had. ☺

HAHA!!!! Welcome back Devin! You missed...a lot. Dude. How messy was your room?!?!

On 6/1/2018 at 11:49 PM, MusaWisp said:

HAHA!!!! Welcome back Devin! You missed...a lot. Dude. How messy was your room?!?!

Too messy to find a laptop, but I'm a troubled teen so I mean I'm not the first 😂

• Like 1