Da_Hungry_Turtle

Turtle (Unbanned)

Ign - KodakWhite69 (banned as Da_Hungry_Turtle)

Server- survival

Banned by - eddy

Date of ban - 2016-08-15 03:58:52

Reason - homophobia

Ok so it's been 4 years since i first joined this server and i dont even know if it is still active but its been almost 2 years since I've been banned. I don't really know how I can defend myself because im not homophobic I was just joking. I'd like to be unbanned because I want to see if this server is still active because I havent even played this game since when I got banned. Thanks for reading my appeal.

This was a tad bit over a year ago, however;

image.png

Now I know people can mature over time, even in just a year, but how would we know you have and that you wouldn't cause more issues?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't know but causing issues is not something I'm interested in. I don't even play this game anymore I just thought it would be cool if I could get unbanned and see what's up and shit I guess.

On 6/21/2018 at 2:58 PM, CamoWisp said:

This was a tad bit over a year ago, however;

image.png

Now I know people can mature over time, even in just a year, but how would we know you have and that you wouldn't cause more issues?

So uh, is my appeal denied?

Forgot to reply, sorry, I guess I'll unban you as it's been a while. The server currently isn't as active, though we're currently waiting on Spigot's 1.13 release to roll out the server update.