Sign in to follow this  
Possessed

Ban Appeal (Unbanned)

Username: PossessedHail 

Server: Not sure 

Reason: Either flooding minecrafteez base or putting my name at the top of the credits for the new spawn 

Ive been playing for like a solid 3 maybe 4 years,Not really sure I've got no concept of time, I was recently banned for either both or 1 of the two reasons stated and told to appeal idk which one my laptops dead. As for the flooding of minecrafteez all I can say is as much as i dislike him it was meant to be a harmless prank, ya know dont wanna get banned, it didn't damage anything just caused a minor inconveiniance which could of been sold in 1 minute without staff and was done after I was nearly killed in fly pvp by the victim. As for the other thing I feel like it was uncalled for, unless its a temp Ban, then it's probably right. 

I'm sorry and can I get unban

Yo nib, wasn't "Uncalled for", as the pranks between you guys never included griefing, so although it was annoying we didn't ban you. But even though it was minor, breaking some blocks and placing water without permission counts as griefing. Also probably isn't tempban since it would tell you when the tempban ends.

~Rain

• Like 1

You griefed multiple blocks of his flag + flooded specific areas. Though I only took one screenshot:

2018-07-18_21.39.14.png

Either way, I'd prefer if you and @Minecrafteez opted to just ignore each other instead of antagonize each other. I'll unban you

• Like 1