AnnaPlays 142

Read this jackeebolp

First off me and my friends were having fun, and no one was fighting we were just making a battle and not disturbing other players around us, If my friends didn't like it They would likey told me to stop

Also you have banned a lot of people for griefing  117843319_ScreenShot2018-08-22at10_21_44PM.thumb.png.211d6d97f522915530956ebeafef1294.png 

Ban People if they do it to a stranger that does not want them to do that

By, annaplays142

• Wow 1

First off, let me start do you think I did this  302977736_ScreenShot2018-08-22at10_43_04PM.thumb.png.920703ab23098f23f5259e54714ac037.png

Because I didn't even though Im hes friend and I was there You have no proof that I did it I would never do something like that and a lot of people know me 

from annaplays142 to  jackeebolp

hello AnnaPlays142 

1. You have to appeal your ban in the appeal a ban section. Not here

2. i banned you as i found some griefing you did at warp north.

if you wanna get back on the server you have to make an appeal in the right section and if you want the proof of the grief please ask for it in your appeal and i'll provide it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Cheer 1

I have read through this, and you said that she does not have proof, although she does have proof, we aren't allowed to ban without any proof, that's how we do out job.

Another thing: 

2 hours ago, AnnaPlays 142 said:

Also you have banned a lot of people for griefing

This is literally why we're, to stop any server rules being broken and to overall better the experience of players by providing help when needed, we have hundreds of bans, so it doesn't matter how many people we banned.

As bolp said, you will have to post an appeal here: https://www.diamondshaft.com/forum/13-appeal-a-ban/

~Rain

@AnnaPlays 142I'm more than likely echoing Wicked here, but staff are here to ban people when they break the rules, and the most common rule that people seem to break is griefing. When logging the grief, staff members take one or two (or more) screenshots of the logs in their chat with F5, and they then use them when the player appeals and asks for proof. We are not allowed to ban anyone without taking proof however sometimes it can happen or files get deleted. I would also suggest you stay cool while making an appeal and not start randomly accusing the staff member of banning you for something completely irrelevant.

• Like 1

Well, It is possible to Greif at Warp north. at some parts it isnt allowed due to it being too close to spawn, but the farther parts CAN be greifed..

5 hours ago, AnnaPlays 142 said:

1161204556_ScreenShot2018-08-23at12_08_02PM.thumb.png.a2ccd0aa60d549df95c5486166b51366.png

Greifing at warp north? it didn't even let me

It is possible to grief at warp north, we've banned people for it before, and the reason you're still banned is:image.thumb.png.f463a2e75ede1e372f4e7e825caf3ae5.png

You still didn't appeal the ban.

~Rain

Umm the Only time I remember is  when I warp somewhere and broke suger cane it said "you cant do that here"

Sugar*

And Also If I greifed something I would fix it.

@AnnaPlays 142  Not trying to sound like a bad guy here but you were banned because our LogBlock plugin picked up that you broke blocks in that area. We then screenshot the log so we have evidence just in case the player banned would like to see it. Please make a ban appeal here https://www.diamondshaft.com/forum/13-appeal-a-ban/ and I'm sure you will be unbanned. Although that is up to Bolp to decide.

-RickRoss2000

I'm locking this post to help incentivize her to appeal in the right area.

@AnnaPlays 142 As Rick said, please appeal in this section of the forums: https://www.diamondshaft.com/forum/13-appeal-a-ban/

I'd suggest reading this post first for the template: https://www.diamondshaft.com/topic/4-ban-appeal-template/

• Like 2