Odd Doktor

OddDoktor's Application

IGN: OddDoktor

Discord: Doktor#9877

(applying for GIT)

------------------------------------------------------------

About me: 

I have not been on the server for too long, however I've already met everyone (who is on regularly). I've grown to love the server and it's community. I am a freshman in college, and having so much free time got me back into Minecraft. While searching for servers, I couldn't seem to find one that fits. I personally like smaller servers with an emphasis on community, hence why I came to enjoy DiamondCraft, but it's hard to find small servers that have dedicated staff and reliable servers! I grew up in a small town outside of Nashville, TN. I've been a huge gamer my entire life but I enjoy fighting and football as well. I grew up boxing, and eventually went to MMA around age 16. I have won two state titles in boxing, and I also won state with my football team in 2015. My main positions in football were fullback and linebacker, but I played almost every position throughout my high school career (we had a small team). I had scholarships for football, but it was time to end my career due to injuries... However, I still decided to go to college after a 2 year break from school. My goal after college is to become a Pararescueman in the USAF, or a pilot, I haven't decided. My other hobbies are motorcycles, hunting, fishing, trucks, shooting, and enjoying nature as a whole. I'm your basic redneck XD. I own a DR650SM and a Raven Edition R1, both of which will be sold soon, as well as a 2002 Duramax.

Why you should consider me:

Like I mentioned, I am in college, and I have a LOT of free time. I'm a bit of an introvert, and I rather stay home playing games, reading, and watching TV instead of going out partying. I have been on the server so much I thought I should apply simply because of my playtime. I will be able to watch the server when many others can't because I don't have a job while in school, and I am typically on all different hours of the day. I can also leave Minecraft open while working on school assignments, so I will be available to resolve any issues most hours of the day. Besides the fact that I play often, I also have a lot of experience as a staff member on servers. I have been a part of MANY servers since I started playing, the biggest of which was SUPER-EARTH. It is a server that closed in 2014 (If I remember correctly) that had hundreds of members on all hours of the day. I had the privilege of working my way up to moderator in my time there. I have been anything from a simple "helper" to head administrator on many different servers, most of which have closed. Because of my experience, I could bring a lot to the server (although I'll have to re-learn a lot of the commands XD)! I'm good with people, and I'm also honest, which of course is the most important thing when it comes to selecting staff of a Minecraft server. There's not too much to say; I will be available/playing most of the time, and I know how to handle myself as a member of staff. I simply want to help the server grow, and do my part in keeping the community thriving. It's hard to show my character in a forum post, but let me know if I left anything out that you would like to know.

Thank you,

Doktor

Edited by Odd Doktor
Accidentally posted too soon, changing title
  • Like 2
  • Cheer 1