_Zavo_

Prank Wars?

Prank Wars  

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who is interested in Prank Wars?

• Prank Wars would be fun!
    • I don't think prank wars is for me.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2019 at 05:00 AM

Hello everyone Zavo here. I wanted to see the community reaction to an idea I had today. The idea would be a Prank Wars of sorts but for people who choose to participate. The people who would participate would be on a book, list, or word document so we can monitor activity and how many times you have been pranked and times you have pranked someone else. Obviously there will be set rules which would need to be ironed out and decided by the members of the staff team. Now this post won't go into detail its just something so the staff can see who will be interested. I have made a poll in which people can vote yes or no to the idea. Please Vote.

If you want to do it then go ahead. I just see this being a potential issue as, even if people are not participating, those people may end up getting "pranked" despite refusal and will end up getting annoyed, bitching to staff, etc. Though, at the same time the server has not had any sort of event in a long while so it'd be nice to see some activity like that.

I can't be active much too often to moderate this sort of thing, I work 9 hours almost every Sunday and Monday, then usually 4 hours around 4-6 days a week, mixed with school. Days off are best bet for me, so you guys will have to watch out, I feel like it's inevitable that some little shit will try to ruin it.

• Like 3