NuclearBuildsMC_

Possible Revival

I have no idea how to run a server as in(no idea if it costs money or whatnot), But I have a suggestion. I see a lot of people come and go on the survival server. I love it for the first week to two weeks I get to build a base and do everything I feel I can. After that, there is nothing to do and it is just bland, boring if you will. I get there are 20 people on in the day, but maybe we should add a /factions server? I have no idea if this is possible, or worth it, or if it costs money. This is merely a suggestion, but I think a lot of people would play on a factions similar to how the survival works, but now we can raid, grief, and have at it. I would like to know you're thoughts though. I think In factions, people stay on because there is a constant grind to find a base, improve you're own, grind with spawners and what not. I just feel it will bring, and keep more people here to Diamond Shaft. Lemme know what ya think!

- Nuc

The server I believe did have factions in the past. Since I wasn't staff then I have no idea how that went. 

On 2/20/2019 at 7:09 AM, _Zavo_ said:

The server I believe did have factions in the past. Since I wasn't staff then I have no idea how that went. 

I was around when we had a Factions server. I can attest to the fact that it was even more lifeless than the Survival server has ever been.

also hi, if you're a newbie to the server then I'm a middle eastern dude called Totie (no that's not some sort of exotic arabian name, it's just an IGN) and i just opened the forums for the first time in almost a year now, and started playing on here in 2015 or something. i like green and i can dry swallow pills. farewell, scoundrel.

Edited by TotieMc
  • Like 4

On 3/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, TotieMc said:

I was around when we had a Factions server. I can attest to the fact that it was even more lifeless than the Survival server has ever been.

also hi, if you're a newbie to the server then I'm a middle eastern dude called Totie (no that's not some sort of exotic arabian name, it's just an IGN) and i just opened the forums for the first time in almost a year now, and started playing on here in 2015 or something. i like green and i can dry swallow pills. farewell, scoundrel.

What the heck.