MegurokoSylveon

Have Not Griefed Since I got Warned about Griefing & still got banned for griefing? (Unbanned)

Hi In-game Name = MegurokoSylveon I have been banned for Griefing & got directed here when i tried to log in.

I have Not Griefed since i got warned by Admin DKnight / learned about the rulez & Have already made Peace with admin after i got a serious scare & Wrote an apology letter & returned all of my griefed items/blocks. But here we are & I'm banned anyways...

& I'm a bit confused now. 

Spent over 24 Hours in total on the server & made alot of my own progress & have also helped others alot as well & don't wanna lose all my progress or the friends I have on the server & would like to be unbanned. Have already been shamed & promised not to grief anyone anymore I have nothing to gain from it.

Help Plz & Further info explaining my ban would be appreciated. Have as said  not been mean or griefed anyone since my first warning about 1-2 weeks ago (been on server for a 1 month i think??)

(Ban info = 5618795 ; Ban from:wickedraing ; Bantype = local) (don't know what this means but though you'd find it helpful)

Thx for resolving the issue in advance & I hope to continue to build my castle ASAP.

Just saw the Template for ban apealing so Ill add this ; Ban date = ?? I tried login in today so I guess today(2019-03-13) or before today? + I guess the server is survival? Don't know anything about different servers got the server linked to me when i originally joined. Feel free to ask me about stuff If you need more info. 

Hey MegurokoSylveon, I have banned you on the basis of a report submitted to me from another player, a town she has a base in was griefed, completely, it was due to a multitude of people, here is the evidence I took, I think there was more I forgot to screenshot:2019-03-09_13_20_59.thumb.png.dd2d0008a2a491bafa799df076c570f3.png

Nevertheless, since it's your first ban, I will unban you, please do not break stuff in other people's houses.

~Rain

Sure, I have stopped griefing &Thanks for the help. Have not Griefed since I was new & I don't intend to/ have not griefed since i was warned the first time. Ivé been clean for a while now & intend to keep it that way. & Thanks again for the help  ; P

• Like 1
  • Love 1