Triosoft

Some unfair things...

Dear Diamondshaft,

After recently being un banned, i have seen a lot of changes.

For one, Diamonds are under a dollar to sell! only 0.72 the sell, and seeing this is really confusing.

As diamonds are hard to get, and money is a central item for trading if you have nothing on the server.

Since they are this hard to get, they should cost about 25-50$ a piece, not 72 cents.

Same goes for other items, e.g gold, iron, etc.

A more better price could allow for more trading and more shops in the mall, as money is easier to get, but not too easy.

Another encountered problem is the non-keep inventory.

Since to update aquatic, there is more mobs to deal with, such as phantoms.

Since its as hard to get everyone on the server to sleep, phantoms target (almost) Everyone!

So going AFK while exploring can cause major problems.

So either we might enable Keep inventory, or add a command that takes you to your Deathpoint.

Kindest regards, 

Triosoft.

That's exactly the point.. Diamonds are pretty much worthless to use /sell hand on, people want them so you can make more money by selling them to players instead of to the void. By having the prices low it increases player to player transactions instead of just selling everything.

As for beds, I'm pretty sure we added a plugin to solve this issue at the start of the map, as long as 50% or more of the players are in bed you can skip the night and wake up at day.

• Like 1

But what about the keep inventory problem? I see this a lot on the server from phantoms or drowned where they kill someone and they get really mad! I've experienced this, and for new players, they could quit entirety.

23 hours ago, Triosoft said:

For one, Diamonds are under a dollar to sell! only 0.72 the sell, and seeing this is really confusing.

As diamonds are hard to get, and money is a central item for trading if you have nothing on the server.

Since they are this hard to get, they should cost about 25-50$ a piece, not 72 cents.

Same goes for other items, e.g gold, iron, etc

Well if you did that the are people like me who can get alot off diamonds really easy or emeralds so if you make the prices higher i would be the richest guy on the server in no time.Mcmmo makes you get alot of stuff easyer if you know how to use it 😉  and also you could make some nice farms to get some money p.s iron golem farms /gold farms /villager farms 

Edited by garbanto