Someone

Banned stealing? (Unbanned)

Banned by: JackeeBolp

Reason: stealing

Date: 18/07/2019

Hey, so I got banned for stealing and tbh I don't know what I stole or did wrong?

And if I did do something wrong, I'm sorry it won't happen again.

So I would like to have an unban, and an explanation of why I got banned in the first place.

Thank you for your time and have a good day, and I really want an unban.

Thank you.

you stole some stuff from the chests at beckaones place and broke some blocks too. As this is against the rules i banned you. the picture is just some of the stuff that was stolen. i am aware that you have a base nearby thats why i chose a small area that only covers her base to use /lb in.2019-07-18_15_46_11.thumb.png.6296e2a8226fc6d9604180ac5ba03958.png

i will change your ban to a 1 day tempban so you will be able to join back tomorrow.

Ah yeah I remember, I did that because I fell in and accidently hit some golems and so I got killed and there were a ton of golems in there so i first tried to break blocks to get my stuff back and I thought some of my stuff also fell in the hopper so I took all the stuff out of the chest but it took to long so I removed the hoppers then too, I whas planning on fixing it but I forgot, I’m sorry.

Thank you.

Also the diamond helmet and the book and stuff were mine.