Sign in to follow this  
JaneyT

Ban Appeal (Unbanned)

Username: JaneyT

Server: Survival

Banned by: I actually don't know who banned me.

Date of ban: 30 July 2019

Reason: Griefing LB Proof

Hello,

Last week, I played on Diamond Shaft and found close to my house a massive pyramid with two smaller pyramids next to it. It was surrounded by a large sort of village. I haven't played minecraft in three years and just started playing it again a couple of weeks ago. Since there have been a lot of changes in Minecraft I thought the pyramids and the castle were a new world generation which can now be found in Minecraft 1.14. It looked awesome so I went to check it out and it was full of diamonds, emeralds, etc. Now I realize someone made it on their own. If i recall correctly I didn't take the resources but I did break some things. I'm really sorry for doing this and I should've asked someone if they knew it was generated or really created by someone. It wasn't my intention to grief and I will be more carefully when I find such things and ask someone for help if I don't know what it is. It won't happen again.

Thank you, JaneyT

It's my pyramid :) I will go ahead and unban you since its been almost 24 hours since Starz was tagged. Just don't break the rules again. If you have any questions about the rules or a build please contact staff and we will help you :)