DevinThrashes

Who Are You? (Tell everyone a little about yourself)

On this topic, you get to tell everyone who you are, what your hobbies are, etc. It's all up to you.

I'll go first. Hi I'm Devin Murphy AKA: DevinThrashes and I will be 14 years old on June 15th. My hobbies/interests are martial arts, drawing, playing video games, and speed skating.

• Like 3

Hi I'm Erikplayz AKA Erikplayz and I will be 14 years old on September 13th. My hobbies are Basketball and Minecraft.

Hey this is xWyatt33x or dunkindiamond33 and im 14 and have been on ds for almost 11 months! Some of my favorite hobbies include: basketball,golf,wakeboarding,hanging with friends,and most of all video games!

Hi my name is Snor, I'm a moderator and used to ben staff on the tremble gaming server in 2013

​For a second I thought you said 'used to ban staff on the tremble gaming server' lol

• Like 3

Hey, i'm Charlotte, otherwise known as Charlie. I've been playing on diamondshaft for a good 8 or 9 months.. i remember joining in September 2014- it was the map with the reindeer at spawn and the drop party area :P I got diamond in the first week of playing on your server. I remember making a modern town with a few residents in it (Who i am still good friends with now).. I still play on the server today and have entailed the role of guardian, and i love my job helping people.  

• Like 4

I'm Justin, or GenuineJustin, OR JusTehJus I've been on Kings servers for about a year now, I use to be from his old one, Tremble Gaming, so yeah, lol.

I like the engineer from TF2 ._.

Edited by JusTehJus

I'm Justin, or BonnieBunny10W, I've been on Kings servers for about a year now, I use to be from his old one, Tremble Gaming, so yeah, lol.

I like the engineer from TF2 ._.

​Nope.avi

Hi I`m Tyler Moore (aka) Lunning155, and I am 17 going on 18 this june. My hobbies are instrumental music,online games, sports( such as Frisbee, soccer, and throwing weapons) and I am also an Eagle scout in the Boy Scouts of America.

Hey! My name's Hayley or Hane. I've been on the server since february and I'm 12, turning 13 soon. My favourite thing to do are drawing, surfing the internet, tennis and playing on Minecraft. I'm here to help! 

Edited by Hayley
There was a random question mark
  • Like 1

Sup people? I'm GodsofbossPvP or GodsofbossPvP, I've been on DS for like 2 months or something and my hobbies are Grammar Nazi'ing, Football,Playstation,XBox,Minecraft,Skateboarding, Etc.

​wait! you DO have an xbox?!?!

​wait! you DO have an xbox?!?!

Nooooo... Whenever I go to my friends house, we play on her Xbox. She just plays halo and Cod though, Quite boring after a while.

Hello my name is EMClone, I'm from Australian and i like games such as TF2, SWTOR, Minecraft and DCUO. I am also a derp

Edited by EMClone
Deleting sentance

My name is Josh. 

I am 17 and I am a championship kick boxer and a championship boxer. I love to have fun and I always am making jokes. You may like or hate me to death. All I know is if you hate me. Too bad, I wont be leaving any time soon because of you. Other than that I love making other people laugh. I love gaming and nintendo is one of my personal child hood favorites. Well Thats all there is to me. Dark Sage. OUT!

• Like 1

Hi My ign is coolguy1441.My name is chad im 14 and I have a huge imagination.Thats why I started playing minecraft.All my dreams come true here.I love diamondshaft.Its my fav server.I have an xbox360 and my name on that is coolguy1441.I hve a brother who's 10 and uses my account on the xbox and computer.So yeah.Thats a little bit about myself.

Hi, my name is Sayf but most know me as Totie, I'm 13, turning 14 on October 27th, I love Swimming, Minecraft and writing poetry and stories, and my favourite thing to do on Minecraft are command blocks and redstone.

• Like 3

Well damn i am new to this forum so im a aethysist and is 13 enjoy the server and i also have some drepression problems listen to ofwgkta call me a oldtimer but inkspots was great love the classics hope this forum is good and not as bad as GodsGaming

i also enjoy collecting knives from karambits bowie knives flip whatever it is i enjoy playing ps3 psn:FramedCupOfJizz add me if you want mostly never on but when i am im playing brutal legend or some dishonored i enjoy the following youtubers:

Uberhaxornova  Imortalhd  markimoo <3  gametheorys 

not sure what to put here dont judge me like i said im new to this forum hope you guys had a great summer so far! 

Stay chill

fucking swag.gif