DevinThrashes

Who Are You? (Tell everyone a little about yourself)

Hey guys my Mc name is skyphantom. Iam 15 years old. Some of my hobbies are ( well not hobbies more of projects) is I am working on my own mc server. I have a YouTube channel called phantom craft I'm not popular started a few weeks ago.  And I am on a soccer team called the bronze panthers. This is a little about my self glad to get to knowyou guys too.

There is really no reason for me to post here, but I am bored and haven't done it yet, so...

I am camocowboy13, or Chad. I am 15 years old, will be 16 November 1st. I first started on Anthrax's 3rd server, Tremble Gaming. I believe I joined December of 2012. It seemed like a nice server, but my friend that showed me the server had died with all of his items in his inventory and left. I did not want to use the items so I had to wait a month or two later before he came online again, and that is when I became active on the server. I had met a few nice people that later on had become like a family to me...Nubagrain, Roel009, Shnawk, cynder07, KristinaP1101 (KristinaPickle), kk4326 (Luna_). (Since then we have somewhat stopped talking.) Though after meeting some of them, I had gotten banned for Griefing and did not get unbanned until two or three weeks later. A short while after I got unbanned I was banned again after advertising in a message, then was once again unbanned. I still don't know why, but at the start of 2014 Anthrax gave me the Guardian rank on Tremble, and around that time Kristina was talking about making an Hamachi server for us, though King decided to just make one instead. Obviously enough, that was the start of DiamondShaft. All of my friends were staff, and I was Administrator. Though, King already talked about this in his post.

Hi Im Rasmus but plenty of people know me for my minecraft name Frynox. I am 13 turning 14 now in April I am for Sweden and I love Painting and drawing, I also love to play minecraft ofcourse and play outside. I have played on the server for around 8 months now and it have been  a great time. I Always had a intrest of using my creativite on somthing like building for example when I was younger I loved building with lego blocks then here I am building in minecraft well thats a Little bit about me have a nice day.

Edited by Frynox

Hello!!! My name is StevenThomas or dgdog6 as most of you know it. I live in northern Florida in the grand ol US of A. My hobbies include Sailing, Swimming, Drone Flying, Water Skiing, Surfing, SkimBoarding, Knee Boarding And Camping!. I am a redstoner, and a grand builder making tons and tons of contraptions and gizmos. I started going on DiamondShaft about a year and a half ago because I was looking for a good multiplayer server like the popular Hermitcraft. I was excited when I joined and as soon as I joined and people started welcoming me I knew it was a great server. My first friend was a person called williamilewis I believe he was banned but I don't know why. I quickly made friends with another person named sollace5792 he had a farm and plenty of resources and we partnered up. He was banned for griefing and left the farm under my care I accidentally set my home  in another one of my house and lost the farm forever. I then met Derk and was invited to her town and there I stayed until the town ran out of money. I then after that joined TotieMc town. And stayed there until the server reset. I had plenty of houses and some included bases with secret piston doors. My newest friend was syndicate01 who I met while having a bow battle. So we made a base and a group called the Diamond Miners. We had it for an ok amount of time until the server reset. I have had many friends along the way in DiamomdShaft. And have been pleased with the quality of the server. I thank everyone for making DiamondShaft a great server.   I also like the game Clash Of Clans. If u wanna make a clan or invite me to one send me a message. I am currently a town hall eight just finished updating from a seven. And a max er out er. a -dgdog6

Edited by Dgdog6
More Info!

On 19/02/2016 at 8:18 PM, derkdragonfly said:

im Derk AKA mary and i love  to go  to camp. i love to play with little kids, im 9 and love  DS! 

Confirmed, derek is a pedo 

Hi my name is Riley and I'm a human potato I used to live in Colorado then moved to Nebraska, Have friends like Jacob31415 and 117John along others, I am willingly helpful to the needy, have 4 stacks of diamonds for fun (that I carry around), also I kinda have trouble remembering things so don't get angry at me for that. That's pretty much a short explanation.  

my name is Big Joe and ....

On 2/19/2016 at 0:18 PM, derkdragonfly said:

i love to play with little kids,

18 hours ago, DemonicMinecraft said:

(that I carry around)

i am wanted by the cops and my criminal name is...

On 12/6/2015 at 7:15 PM, Skyphantom said:

bronze panther

• Like 4

5 hours ago, derkdragonfly said:

what is a pedo?

Ummm if we told you then the world would explode. The most I can say is its an adult who is a bit too into little kids

• Like 1

5 hours ago, derkdragonfly said:

what is a pedo?

pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
noun: paedophile; plural noun: paedophiles; noun: pedophile; plural noun: pedophiles
  1. A person who is sexually attracted to children.

Just now, Godsofboss said:
pe·do·phile
ˈpedəˌfīl/
noun
noun: paedophile; plural noun: paedophiles; noun: pedophile; plural noun: pedophiles
  1. A person who is sexually attracted to children.

Ok wat the actual flip. Atleast explain it in a child friendly way.

2 minutes ago, 548Gamer said:

Explain it in a child friendly way.

A pedophile is an old male or female individual that will lure you into their White Van (Daaaaaaamn, Daniel.), and will try to touch your peepee or your private area.

13 minutes ago, Godsofboss said:

A pedophile is an old male or female individual that will lure you into their White Van (Daaaaaaamn, Daniel.), and will try to touch your peepee or your private area.

Getting better

Wuddup homies. I'm EndermanFreak152. You might know me as Ella, Ender, Ect. I've been playing on this server since Tremble Gaming!! :o

I love: Shawn Mendes, Minecraft, YouTube, Basketball, Ect.

Hobbies: Texting, Playing Minecraft, Fangirling, Watching YouTube, Ect.

People I love: Kiingtong, Shawn Mendes, Ect.

<3 

Hi my name is Oli and I am 13 years old from Ireland. I like video games, rugby, cricket and music. I now live in England and have been on the server a good 2 years but no-one knew who I was. I was formerly IllegallyEpic and literally am the biggest derp on the planet. Yay!

On 05/09/2015 at 9:01 AM, oO_Pinguin_Oo said:

Hi, my name is Pinguin, and I am a Pinguin from another dimension! We look like penguins and humans together!!! And I'm 666 years old and part of ze illuminati!!! Wait, did i have to say that?  Dang it... Plus I have to say something REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

I like sushi! :o

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol...

I don't care I already posted a reply on this thing but I just can't be bothered to edit it.

I am called Edwin Mears and I am 13 years old. I go to Lawrence sheriff school in rugby in England with TheWildOli. I am Australian but don't have teh accent which annoys me.  I like playing video games ( a lot like 7 hours every day a lot) and programming. When I'm older I want to be a video game programmer. I have suicidal depression (one of the reasons I play so many video games). I'm very sensitive, cry easily and have legitimately zero pain tolerance. I sometimes self harm but I'm trying extremely hard to stop that which is happily working. I have been on the server for about 2 years now. I think that was the 1.7.10 server not sure tho. When I'm on teh internet I spell words differently like I spell the teh purely because I'm "that guy". My favourite food is spaghetti and I love to drink milk. In the server I'm EMCcat even tho my forums name is EMClone (my old name still can't change it) and I have some friends such as dayz no auto correct that is not spelt with an s, crystal, oli, Andrej general, Mr dwarf and frynox. 

That is me in a nutshell.

-EMCcat

Edited by EMClone
Spelling mistakes

On 29/04/2016 at 0:48 PM, EMCcat said:

I don't care I already posted a reply on this thing but I just can't be bothered to edit it.

I am called Edwin Mears and I am 13 years old. I go to Lawrence sheriff school in rugby in England with TheWildOli. I am Australian but don't have teh accent which annoys me.  I like playing video games ( a lot like 7 hours every day a lot) and programming. When I'm older I want to be a video game programmer. I have suicidal depression (one of the reasons I play so many video games). I'm very sensitive, cry easily and have legitimately zero pain tolerance. I sometimes self harm but I'm trying extremely hard to stop that which is happily working. I have been on the server for about 2 years now. I think that was the 1.7.10 server not sure tho. When I'm on teh internet I spell words differently like I spell the teh purely because I'm "that guy". My favourite food is spaghetti and I love to drink milk. In the server I'm EMCcat even tho my forums name is EMClone (my old name still can't change it) and I have some friends such as dayz no auto correct that is not spelt with an s, crystal, oli, Andrej general, Mr dwarf and frynox. 

That is me in a nutshell.

-EMCcat

Alert ("Hi ")