DevinThrashes

Who Are You? (Tell everyone a little about yourself)

Figured I haven't done this yet, so...

My real name is Justin, gamer tag is to the left. I am 21 years old and an April Fool's baby, but don't be fooled for that is the truth. I live on my own, work full time and attend college in the evening. I start a new job in July with a busier schedule but double the income so I probably will have limited time on Diamond Shaft (unless we aren't busy at work then I'll sneak on xD). I don't have too many hobbies, but I love spending time with my girlfriend and enjoying the outdoors. I know that's odd because I also love playing Minecraft, BF4, and GTA V but it is what it is. Oh, and that's also a motto of mine: "it is what it is." I am weird and have very few friends, in fact I only have 3 friends plus my girlfriend. But I have made a few good friends on this server such as Garbanto, GodsofBoss, and DK. I also cannot tolerate immaturity which is probably why I've made good friends with two guardians and a mod. So if y'all wanna get to know me... on another note, we'll see about that one. I don't trust easily either unless you come across to me with the right attitude.

Crack3rz0wnag3

• Like 1

Haai, My name is Angelica, otherwise known as (the) *cough* best *cough* Cake ever, and I'm 12 going to 13 September 27th. My ign is KookiesAndCake and my hobbies include Drawing, obviously playing Minecraft, Sprinting, hanging with my amazing friends, listening to music (kpop) every second of my life. aaaaaanndddddddddd watching a lot of youtube. Cause my life is totally "interesting". Peace out people!

• Like 1

My name is storm my game name is storm_29/King_ratch or ratshit I like to play games and play with friends I can not live without my daily dose of type 2 meme meds or else I will become a kazoo and I am 12 turning 13 in july.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. Im NeilPlayz. Most of you may have known me because Im constantly online in the server and interact very actively with a lot of people. I really enjoy my experience in DiamondShaft, its one of the servers I enjoy playing a lot especially with my friends. I posted this just to kind of introduce myself to everyone. The community is really nice here, very welcoming, kind, and friendly which I find very awesome! Its summer soon, so I will be on pretty much everyday on summer. So, anyways, if ever you meet me in the server, say hi! Im willing to be friends, in fact, I made lots of friends already :D Im also willing to help anyone! Anyways, thats it! Thanks so much!!! :) 

Hi, my name is Jannick. I started on this server a week ago. I swim a lot, 9 times at week (pretty high level). I'm 14 years old. I come from Denmark in a little town called Allerød. Besides Minecraft do i also play a lot of fifa. In minecraft is my favourite thing to build even though it can take me a lot of time to figure out how the structure should be. I also like football or soccer as you americans would say :) And there is my favourite team Man Utd. 

• Like 1

Hi, my name is Michael ( Preferred to be called Mike ) and I am currently 11 years old. And believe me, my age means nothing about how I act or think. ( Except Math. ) I am a very mature and I'm possibly going to TRY to apply when I'm near to being 13. I am very mature and my hobbies include; gaming, helping online players and eating. 

• Like 1

O.o Hello I am Maltisha, but people on DS call me Musa =D IGN is musakitty O.o I am 25 (July 29th). Hobbies includes making fun of @possessedplayzMC, Killing @AlphaBacca on Skywars, Kicking butt and murdering everyone with @Atron, and yelling @DK_Knight when he world edits crap into my house....JK (not really) I actually enjoy playing broswer games and minecraft. =I I love cats, cheese, cookies, and cake. *-* Favorite drink is Diet DR PEPPER. My best friend on here is @Lucy. =I I use to be staff? O-O I am a female...i am running out of things to tell you guys....oh my favorite animal in mc is a piglet. *-* I have ADD. =I  

I am from KY...I live near 3 people on DS...

im going to bed now....

I hate you all <3

• Like 1

Hello. My name is Damon Lukas Szumowski but most people know me as Dan. I am 10 years old and live on the outskirts of a small suburban town near London. I am a student of C programming and graphic design. I am a gifted student in my school so teacher often bully, neglect and even abuse me but in the end I will always be a darn genius. I have severe trouble staying still (I creak my chair alot and dance when I'm trying to stand idle) and my mind uncontrollably wonders off of things. I have such bad motion sickness that even my dreams can make me dizzy and my favourite foods are cola and bigos (stewed cabbage with sausage). I cook my own food and I like making eggs fried or sous vide. I am also so tall that I'm taller than most adults I see. My first friend on the server was Ryoman who was anticlimactically banned. My current friends and buddies include @tailsLuigifan245, @possessedplayzMC, @Frynox, @Erza Scarlet, @TotieMc, @TotalDubScrub, @Tavali and loads more!

• Like 2

My name is Chris, I'm 18 and live about 10 miles from Bristol in the UK. I was staff here for 2 years. I like to chop peoples dicks off and burn shit.

The end

• Like 3

well i guess its my time to tell a bit about myself.. my irl name is Nini, i live in Denmark and i'm 26 years old. I spend most of my time playing on this server, drawing or taking pictures. My boyfriend is Christianmineman and we've been together for almost 2 years now. I love dogs but I have a cat named alfred hes about 5 years old.

IMG_20150424_150818.jpg

I also like riding my moped. Its a Suzuki fz50 and its 27 years old :P IMG_20160510_173708.jpg

A lot of ppl like me on the server cuz i'm very friendly. I always say if you're nice to me and follow the rules we can be friends :) i try my best to help ppl on the server as much as i can and i often end up helping ppl instead of building or doing something else. If I'm not responding when you try to contact me in chat try msg me there's a bigger chance of me noticing that :P

here's a few pics of a few things i've been drawing..

IMG_20160522_020650.jpgIMG_20160516_233251.jpgIMG_20150207_215724.jpgIMG_20150626_011922.jpg

• Like 4

Hey I'm PoenixLeader64 but you can call me Poe I guess. I am 12 yr old but I will be 13 soon. I first learned about minecraft when my friends told me about it. I first ever played the pocket edition in January. Latter that year during my birth day I got minecraft PC. Then during cristmas I got a PS3 with minecraft so I could play with my freinds. So now a 2 years later I found out about diamond shaft when I was trying to find a survival server to play. So now I'm apart of this small community of minecrafters.  

Mumy faveraite things to do are watching YouTube, watching SARWARS, making YouTube vids once in a while, and playing minecraft with all of you! And once in a while I will read. I like memes

Edited by PoenixLeader64
Miss spell

On 6/9/2016 at 5:49 PM, Atron said:

My name is Chris, I'm 18 and live about 10 miles from Bristol in the UK. I was staff here for 2 years. I like to chop peoples dicks off and burn shit.

The end

You just sound like a grumpy teddy bear. xD lol 

Sup guys,the name's Yungi, Yungi Kitigya and I am an expert hacker,psh sounds bad for my MC rep doesn't but trust me I use no such things in Minecraft,but yeah I'm a computer decoder um I like Mexican cuisine I'm originally from Japan and I like to draw and I like to roller Blade oh oh oh,and my fav anime is Sword Art Online (^~~~^) but yeah I think I've said enough about my crazy life,wait...... Did I say my age????? Ahhhh I didn't weeeeeel I'm 16 going on 17 this Aug 18 excited for driving,oh also I have my Jr license yeah so that's enough about me,wait... A guilty pleasure(%^~<{>£|€^+~>><\) um a gouty pleasure for me would be a nice bowl of NACHO'S  (specifically from the one and only Qdoba) yeah so that's enough wait did I say that like 4 times... Whateveeeez anyway that's good for now,I'm fresh out of what I do??? Wait,I got it,it's, that, I'm a body builder also💪

Edited by BlazinRocketMC
msd up
  • Like 1

wow,i didnt realize that Antharax's post was in mine,sry Rax i was messing around and i thought i deleted that part before i posted but now i see i didn't

On Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 5:01 PM, bolp said:

well i guess its my time to tell a bit about myself.. my irl name is Nini, i live in Denmark and i'm 26 years old. I spend most of my time playing on this server, drawing or taking pictures. My boyfriend is Christianmineman and we've been together for almost 2 years now. I love dogs but I have a cat named alfred hes about 5 years old.

IMG_20150424_150818.jpg

I also like riding my moped. Its a Suzuki fz50 and its 27 years old :P IMG_20160510_173708.jpg

A lot of ppl like me on the server cuz i'm very friendly. I always say if you're nice to me and follow the rules we can be friends :) i try my best to help ppl on the server as much as i can and i often end up helping ppl instead of building or doing something else. If I'm not responding when you try to contact me in chat try msg me there's a bigger chance of me noticing that :P

here's a few pics of a few things i've been drawing..

IMG_20160522_020650.jpgIMG_20160516_233251.jpgIMG_20150207_215724.jpgIMG_20150626_011922.jpg

1st are you walking your cat?

2nd wow, those drawings are amazing 

3 hours ago, Possessed said:

1st are you walking your cat?

2nd wow, those drawings are amazing 

1. ya i do walk him sometimes.. hes supposed to come with us on the mopeds for a few days. he loves being with us :)

2. thx im happy that so many ppl like them :) 

1 hour ago, bolp said:

1. ya i do walk him sometimes.. hes supposed to come with us on the mopeds for a few days. he loves being with us :)

2. thx im happy that so many ppl like them :) 

that is one cool cat. 

Many of you guys who know me know that I am a sarcastic asshole who likes to mess about. Whilst this is a misleading title since I havent lied about anything about me, there are some things I thinnk you guys should know about me and why I am the way I am.

My name is Chris, I am 18 and living in the UK. I have depression and take medication for it, I have had a conflicting upbringing where I was loved by my parents but never really wanted them to be a part of my life. I have always been independant and never trusted anyone fully. I am actually very socially awkward and am different in real life to how I am online. I am for the most part a serious person due to me being punished as a child for having what I consder 'fun' therfore I have to find it elsewhere, I found I could express myself online hance the reason I mess around alot on the server and dont follow the rules very well. I dislike people in real life as I was bullied as a child for my intelligence and size (Im 6'3) where I was always the smart kid who got good grades, I made friends but was stabbed in the back by them and found that they never really liked me which caused me to have a dislike of many people and dont let people get close to me. I have now decided that I should start being more open and honest with people to help me get on better in the adult world which I why I am writing this now.

I fear for myself sometimes that a lack of social contact with people will make me lose my mind as I have had thoughts of genuinley killing people or seriously hurting them and I need to learn to better communicate with people to try and get rid of these thoughts and realise that the human race isnt such a shitty place as I currently belive. To help me communicate with people better I use a 'non prescription' drug which aids in social skills which I have found works well (and am using as I type this). I want to meet a person who understands me and would live with me as a partner regardless of gender (yes Im Bi-sexual).

I have few hobbies and little drive to do anything though sometimes I have a severe drive to do something, start a project and then give up on it meaning I have half finished projects all the time, sometimes I have half finished projects on the server too which you will notice which may indicate bipolar disorder which is being looked into by doctors as well as the potential for aspergers.

I felt like writing all this as a means of opening up and to give you guys a better understanding of who I am, why I behave how I do and to help myself learn to be more honest and although you will probably question why I chose this forum to open up on, its because it is the only place I feel I can do so without being judged (much).

Thanks for reading an insight into me.

• Like 5

oh 4 hours ago, Atron said:

Many of you guys who know me know that I am a sarcastic asshole who likes to mess about. Whilst this is a misleading title since I havent lied about anything about me, there are some things I thinnk you guys should know about me and why I am the way I am.

My name is Chris, I am 18 and living in the UK. I have depression and take medication for it, I have had a conflicting upbringing where I was loved by my parents but never really wanted them to be a part of my life. I have always been independant and never trusted anyone fully. I am actually very socially awkward and am different in real life to how I am online. I am for the most part a serious person due to me being punished as a child for having what I consder 'fun' therfore I have to find it elsewhere, I found I could express myself online hance the reason I mess around alot on the server and dont follow the rules very well. I dislike people in real life as I was bullied as a child for my intelligence and size (Im 6'3) where I was always the smart kid who got good grades, I made friends but was stabbed in the back by them and found that they never really liked me which caused me to have a dislike of many people and dont let people get close to me. I have now decided that I should start being more open and honest with people to help me get on better in the adult world which I why I am writing this now.

I fear for myself sometimes that a lack of social contact with people will make me lose my mind as I have had thoughts of genuinley killing people or seriously hurting them and I need to learn to better communicate with people to try and get rid of these thoughts and realise that the human race isnt such a shitty place as I currently belive. To help me communicate with people better I use a 'non prescription' drug which aids in social skills which I have found works well (and am using as I type this). I want to meet a person who understands me and would live with me as a partner regardless of gender (yes Im Bi-sexual).

I have few hobbies and little drive to do anything though sometimes I have a severe drive to do something, start a project and then give up on it meaning I have half finished projects all the time, sometimes I have half finished projects on the server too which you will notice which may indicate bipolar disorder which is being looked into by doctors as well as the potential for aspergers.

I felt like writing all this as a means of opening up and to give you guys a better understanding of who I am, why I behave how I do and to help myself learn to be more honest and although you will probably question why I chose this forum to open up on, its because it is the only place I feel I can do so without being judged (much).

Thanks for reading an insight into me.

I already know this shit xD lol specially the bi part O.o
those convos xD

poo u r like what 12? xD

Edited by Erza Scarlet

2 hours ago, MrSnorman said:

you're 6'3?

"Pretty much" n no I'm 5'4.

25 minutes ago, Erza Scarlet said:

I already know this shit xD lol specially the bi part O.o
those convos xD

poo u r like what 12? xD

I'm talking about the depression, social awkwardness, being a sarcastic ass hole.