DevinThrashes

Who Are You? (Tell everyone a little about yourself)

On 8/27/2016 at 10:13 AM, Trexgirl said:

im

Jolly

Obedient 

Honest

Nice

Caring

Eager

Naive

Admired

I REALLY HOPE YOU SEE WHAT I JUST DID

how original. john cena. great job slothie

• Like 1

Hi im Minecrafteez or crafteez 

im 14 born on 16/08 (you can guess the year) and i got introgused by my cusin in 2012 on the pocket edition and bought xbox 360 edition in july of 2013 then i got minecraft java at around noon on the 24th of august 2014 i joined diamondshaft in july/june of 2015 i cant remember which one i think it is july

i made a diamondshaft forums account on 1st december 2016 finaly after about 15 months (if my math is correct :))

so yea thats me in a nutshell 

i cant spell ether

Hello my name is Ricky, or in game, RickstrMC. I am an 11 year old that loves video games. I played games before minecraft on the Wii such as Skylanders, but it was when I turned 9 I became interested in Minecraft. I had watched many YouTubers play the game and decided I would try it. Turns out I loved the game and still have a passion for it today. I began in single player having no idea the controls, but they were easy enough to figure out. About a month later I thought I was good enough to move on to MultiPlayer. I started with factions and Mineplex. I then got into hypixel and skyblock. Finally I decided, "I want to play on an SMP server. That is when I found DiamondShaft. I have been a member for a year now and I love it. Thank you staff and fellow community members for making others experience great, as well as making the community great. Thank you for listening.

Edited by RickstrMC

Hi all. Name is MrBoons, I am a Canadian guy! I joined Minecraft only last year in August and that's when I joined this server. I may not respond to you on the server because I am still learning how it all works. My Boyfriend Tygrax who is also a member, really showed me around this cool community. I hope you all will accept me like you have him :D

If you want to be friends. Follow me and I will follow you back!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr.Boons said:

Hi all. Name is MrBoons, I am a Canadian guy! I joined Minecraft only last year in August and that's when I joined this server. I may not respond to you on the server because I am still learning how it all works. My Boyfriend Tygrax who is also a member, really showed me around this cool community. I hope you all will accept me like you have him :D

If you want to be friends. Follow me and I will follow you back!

If you are ever on and I am too, ask if you need help. (If no staff is on obviously)

16 hours ago, Reconsidering said:

hello im reconsidering AKA the person that dislikes almost every single staff on survival and has diamond rank.

Why Reconsidering triggers you.

Greetings, I'm OneTailedWolf. The things about myself is that I love to draw and do art stuff...and my favorite game is undertale, which is what my art is mostly based off of. I'm in middle school at the age of 13, soon to turn 14 in May and go to high school next fall. :P

• Like 2

I am Zavo now I am the age of 14 and most people may or may not have heard of me. I love to play video games, and am very fond of weather and have been for as long as I can remember. That's a little bit about me I'm a little lazy to say more but I may edit this in the future.

Hiya I'm Zendragora, but you can call me Zen. I'm going to be turning 14 this year. I'm new here and i'm glad to finally be in a fantastic community. :D

• Like 1

Ayy Ello It's Wicked here, you might know me and you might not, I have been here for about three years and have enjoyed every bit (almost :/). Im 15 years old and going to uni at 17, I will major in Computer science or something related and will minor in business, my real name translates to Rain hence Wicked"Rain"Gaming, I like korean culture and I'm currently learning korean, I also really enjoy martial arts,more specifically Taekwondo. I like indie games and Detective stuff, I also enjoy programming and coding stuff. So hope you enjoyed learning about some person on the internet lol. Peace out

Edited by WickedRainGaming
  • Like 2

I Am Drewbug0301, A Child Who says "Bad word!" Everytime someone says a bad word irl and on the server.

Hi everyone! I'm Kris, and I've been back on DiamondShaft for a while now, so you guys have probably seen me around already. I wasn't originally going to make this post since I didn't want to relive past 'drama' on the server, but I realized that a lot of the players on the server don't remember me, and I've also seen some negative posts written about me so I'd just like to clear up the story a bit. Some of you may remember me as being the past 'owner' of DiamondShaft. I was a frequent player on Tremble Gaming (King's old server), and King was kind enough to offer me my own server since I had been struggling with my crappy laptop and router to make a server myself. Even though King was technically the owner of DS since he had hosted the server for us, I was considered the 'owner' of the server and our group of friends were all staff as well. The story of how I got banned from DS occurred when it was the end of the map and a new update for Minecraft had been released, so a new map was going to be made the next day. I thought it would be fun to allow the players on the server to blow up their homes and other buildings on the server with TNT as sort of a celebration of the map ending. I made sure that I made a backup of the map to the server's console and let King know in advance, in case something were to go wrong and the map wouldn't reset (which it successfully did). However, due to a misunderstanding of the whole event, along with some previous drama and tension that had been ongoing between our group of friends (which I honestly can't remember anymore since it was so long ago) I ended up getting banned from the server, and shortly later being unbanned. From then on I was scared to join the server because I knew that everyone had a negative view on me and when I joined I would occasionally get messages directed at me such as, "Hey guys, it's the destroyer of the server!" and other disrespectful messages that just didn't make me feel welcome. Now, a few years after the effects of that minor incident have settled, Chad (KingVampy) convinced me that you guys actually don't all hate me and I can feel comfortable on the server again. I hope to set aside all of that past drama and let everyone know that I have no negative feelings towards any of the people who were involved with the event.

Now that that's all cleared up, I probably should tell more about myself. I'm currently 15 years old and going into 10th grade and I have quite an obsession with science. I hope to someday go into a science field, specifically astrophysics, but I'm interested in all things involving physics, astronomy, biology, chemistry, and robotics. I'm also a self-proclaimed artist (you can see some of my art on my profile as well as my Redbubble shop where I sell products with my art printed on them) that enjoys pixel art, digital painting, sketching, and pretty much any other form of art. I guess I've also sort of become the unofficial graphic designer for the server as I drew the old server icon (which is still being used on the forums and the server) and the new one (which is viewable on the DS Discord), and I'm currently working on a new banner for the server. I'm also a big fan of video games (mainly Nintendo consoles and PC) since I grew up in a family who has always been obsessed with them. Some of my other hobbies include baking, video production, and reading/writing.

I apologize for the lengthy post; I felt like I had to get the story of my DS ownership off of my chest and I didn't realize how much I had written lol

• Like 6

Hey guys. I am Lunning, and i'm also known as the Potato Master. I've been afk for about a year now and just now getting back. Miss you guys.