Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who Are You? (Tell everyone a little about yourself)

I'm Naresh Singh,and I'm currently to lazy to fully describe myself except the fact I'm going to haunt Snor during my semester breaks.

FramedCupOfJizz

Uberhaxornova  Imortalhd  markimoo <3  gametheorys 

​I like the all the Creatures,which include Alex and James.

And were you once an actual sperm donation?

• Like 2
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone, I'm Anthrax otherwise known as King on the server. I am currently 19 years old (turning 20 in July), I have been hosting Minecraft servers now for 4 years. Some of them are: Minecraftr

I will tell my story because I want to support Atron and I have come so far on the server so I will talk about my story from start to finish. Hi my name is Rasmus and I am 14 years old, I will skip

Hi everyone! I'm Kris, and I've been back on DiamondShaft for a while now, so you guys have probably seen me around already. I wasn't originally going to make this post since I didn't want to relive p

Posted Images

No i was a cup and someone named billy was in me xD damn sounds wrong

​Correction:The semen had one sperm that would succeed in becoming Billy that was in you.

You should quote people.

I dont know how :P and no the seamans name was Billy but turned into Alexis when he found out he was female

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.ef398ff8208fe9ba9

See that blue lettering saying "Quote"?Click on that to quote.

Oooo....keep the story going.I'll grab my popcorn.

Popcorn..thumb.png.106ff7d5e6e5f9d448354

Ok so i was forged by plastic and used to be a urine samplr cup but when i turned into a semen donation cup i turned into a male and now since they made me human billy aka alexis died by not having the right parts a women would have she had no breast and had a vagina but since she had no breast she could not have child to feed she went to mexico for pure white smoked and sold last time i saw her b4 she died she wanted crack money and i gave her 40 and she wanted to repay me in sucking my hotdog she died last week r.i.p alexis

Ok so i was forged by plastic and used to be a urine samplr cup but when i turned into a semen donation cup i turned into a male and now since they made me human billy aka alexis died by not having the right parts a women would have she had no breast and had a vagina but since she had no breast she could not have child to feed she went to mexico for pure white smoked and sold last time i saw her b4 she died she wanted crack money and i gave her 40 and she wanted to repay me in sucking my hotdog she died last week r.i.p alexis

May her soul rest in pieces.

Hi, my name is Nasser, aka LeaugeofMining or League_Xtream. I am 14 years old. My hobbies include Minecraft, LeagueofLegends, reading, and I play soccer on a provincial level in Ontario, Canada. I am also in the Ontario gifted school programming in the TDSB.

Edited by LeaugeofMining

swiggity swooty

I'm coming for that booty 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by GodsofbossPvP
Test
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Pinguin, and I am a Pinguin from another dimension! We look like penguins and humans together!!! And I'm 666 years old and part of ze illuminati!!! Wait, did i have to say that?  Dang it... Plus I have to say something REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

I like sushi! :o

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by oO_Pinguin_Oo

Hi, my name is Pinguin, and I am a Pinguin from another dimension! We look like penguins and humans together!!! And I'm 666 years old and part of ze illuminati!!! Wait, did i have to say that?  Dang it... Plus I have to say something REALLY IMPORTANT!!!

I like sushi! :o

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can you please not spam with useless blank spaces, as well as not necroposting as well?

Hi my IGN is xXDeadlyNinjaXx im changing it to MilkyMooMoo soon and I like Blood and Skulls DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! IM EVIL As heck and my favorite part about life is bashing skulls #BloodyMary2.0!!! this is what i do in somewhere else btw never telling you Muhahhaha

Can you please not spam with useless blank spaces, as well as not necroposting as well?

Lol why do you care, you never come on anymore and this is the first post youve made in about a month

Hi my IGN is xXDeadlyNinjaXx im changing it to MilkyMooMoo soon and I like Blood and Skulls DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! IM EVIL As heck and my favorite part about life is bashing skulls #BloodyMary2.0!!! this is what i do in somewhere else btw never telling you Muhahhaha

Do you want to kill people with me? :D 

Lol why do you care, you never come on anymore and this is the first post youve made in about a month

I still keep checking the forums. Hopefully I'll come back soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I thank Kristina for talking about creating a hamachi server because if they hadn't of talked about making one, Diamond Shaft would never have existed.

I remember Kristina. It doesnt seem like she plays anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm harrison also known as Possessedplayz I am a Yorkshire lad also meaning I'm a faggot some of my hobbies are basket ball gaming shooting designing killing annoying people and being a "faggot" I like to watch American tv show such as falling skies walking dead ncis rookie blue etc not sure what else to say but by the way I posted this late after this topic was created just to annoy someone (snor)

Edited by possessedplayzMC
put wrong person down
  • 4 weeks later...