Xav1erD is my game name

STEALING LB PROOF BAN APPEAL (Declined)

Xav1erD

CamoWisp (probably)

Dec 20, 2019

Stealing LB proof

Hello, my ingame name is Xav1erD and I have been banned for stealing LB proof i stole a few stacks of coal and some other things from, I think suicidal plant's base. I know what I did was wrong so I let myself take a break from Minecraft for a month and I would like to get back on to this very generous minecraft survival server. So if you think this was a good response please unbann me and I will be a functioning part of this server. Thank you for your time

Edited by Xav1erD is my game name
following the ban appeal format

Not that I care, but they won't appeal if you don't use the proper format which is

Username:

Banned by:

Date banned:

Reason of ban:

18 hours ago, Xav1erD is my game name said:

Xav1erD

CamoWisp

Dec 20 2019

Stealing LB proof

Hello, my ingame name is Xav1erD and I have been banned for stealing LB proof i stole a few stacks of coal and some other things from, I think suicidal plant's base. I know what I did was wrong so I let myself take a break from Minecraft for a month and I would like to get back on to this very generous minecraft survival server. So if you think this was a good response please unbann me and I will be a functioning part of this server. Thank you for your time

Considering you have now been banned three times, and proceeded to act like you were almost guaranteed to be unbanned on the Discord, you will not be unbanned.