Sernum

Sernum GIT Application

IGN: Sernum

Discord: Sernum#3014

Hello, my name is Seth, otherwise known as Sernum in-game. I decided that I'd apply for GIT after reading Chad's update post about the upcoming 1.16 update and his request for some more staff members. I thought I'd give it a go because previously on Wisp Valley, Chad's little side server, I became a Helper on after getting to know everybody and hanging around for a bit. Much like that, I've done the same thing on DS. I've been around for a few weeks now and I've gotten to know a decent amount of the player base. I believe I should become a GIT because I'm decently active throughout the whole week and I enjoy spending time with those in the community. Though I'm not very developed in terms of plugins and/or server-side issues, I'm much better at PR; consequently, I think I'd be very helpful to those new players joining the server looking for some guidance. Additionally, I'd be able to solve any in-game issues by diffusing the situation and working it out with the players without causing much of a fuss. Though I enjoy goofing around with others and having a good time, if I am to become part of the staff team I'd definitely change my behavior on the server and act more professional when dealing with issues that need to be solved. That's not to say I'm not here to have a good time. Whenever I'm on the server I'll definitely still goof around with other people and make sure we're all enjoying our experience. There's not much more I can think to add for this application, but if there is anything else you are looking for me to provide I'd be more than happy to add it in promptly. Please let me know if I can do anything else! Thanks.

• Like 1