BDogLucas

BDogLucas App

IGN: BDogLucas

Discord: BDogLucas#6276

Hello, my name is BDogLucas, but some of you may know me as MrBaconGuy. About 5 years ago, when the server first started, I had to leave my position as Guardian due to personal reasons beyond my control, but i'm happy to say that i'm back, and ready to fulfill those duties. I would like to become Guardian in order to fulfill the mantle I once held. I've always been a person that enjoys helping people, and this would help in filling that. I am also former good friends with the staff, and would like to once again start our friendship. I have never broken a rule on the server. Not a big fan of talking about myself, but i'm Brandon, and i'm 18. I'm originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and currently attend Truman State University with an undecided major. I am more-than-likely a bit behind the times and no longer know things like WorldEdit like I once did, but am more than willing to re-learn it. If I left anything out you would like to know, shoot me a message on Discord.

Edited by BDogLucas

I'd be willing to bring you back to the team as long as you are able to be active on the server. Let me know on Discord when you can