Sign in to follow this  
dpayz

dpayz Application

Posted (edited)

IGN : dpayz

Discord : dpayzant#2486

Application
Hello to whomever desires to read this application. I wish to apply NOT for guardian but for builder. I have been playing minecraft sense the age of 10 and have enjoyed nothing more then building. In my mind it is the funnest aspect of Minecraft and I could do it for hours at a time. My specialty for building is rustic for sure but like art I can adjust my style to fit the needs of the server, ranging from medieval to futuristic or anything in-between. I live in Canada as an art student, so I like to think my knowledge and artistic eye helps when it comes to my building skill. Also I have worked as a supervisor at my workplace for over a year now, showing that I am mature and a good leader if need be. 

This server is amazing, although it is quiet most the time the community is great! I was so inspired by the people of the server that I just had to buy gold rank to show my dedication, help me build, and support the server owner in what way I could. But I wish to do more! I would love to become part of the building team of the server. I ask for no special privileges or commands. Just to be able to build and make art in game for others to enjoy and see. I realize the reboot of the server is to come and I would love nothing more then to help out with spawn or in any way I can! I however have not been playing on the server for too long, however if you are interested I have a few builds already that I would be honored to show off to prove myself. I plan to build more and more until the reboot and start all over again! I hope that this small application will strike your eye and I hope to talk soon.

your truly dpayz or David Payzant

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12).png

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

Edited by dpayz
Attach Files

Sign in to follow this