Sign in to follow this  
james~

RealJboylego Builder Application

Posted (edited)

IGN: RealJboylego

Discord: james.#5618

Sup, as the title of this topic reads, this is an application for builder, not guardian. I haven't picked up Minecraft until recently. Before I got addicted to playing on the server, I enjoyed 3 years of building in Theme Park Tycoon 2, and my drive to build there has followed me here. I joined the server 2 months ago when my friend invited me, and I simply can't get off (,seriously, it's a problem). The chill, peaceful environment on the server makes it very easy and enjoyable to play and build. I bought iron rank to wear hats without infringing on the feel of a survival game. On to why I want builder, I don't really want it, I'm just doing this 'cos sage said I should and I'm bored due to corona. I would love to help out with any builds for the upcoming reset, I can be very critical and straightforward with my opinions on things. If I'm able to, I want to fix random things I spot around server buildings (like backwards stairs, or flying grass). I also want to be able to quickly replace creative placed things that I accidentally break. As for need of creative and world edit, I don't really care for it, I'm able to manage fine in survival. Why should I be a builder? People say I'm good at building I guess. My building style is very clean and layer based, I believe that going too much into detail creates dissonant chaos. An ideal house to me is one that looks decent and is compatible with redstone. I'm a very avid redstoner, no genius, but I have a few projects and contraptions that I'm proud of. And lastly, if you ever need me for something, I have no life, so call me and I'll most likely be there.

More about me. My name is James, my close friends call me "Hummus". I'm a new adult, going out into the world!... of my laptop (stupid corona). I am a senior graduating this year via mailbox. I held a job as an event decorator, but y'know, no one is holding events nowadays. My hobbies include playing Games, going for runs, and flexing my music taste. I build with dirt because dirt is beautiful. That's it, I'm not that interesting.

Below are builds from both Minecraft and Roblox.
LpLPjJ8TrACAIwUozzkLUCko646fUleR0Zz10AoViEAU8WNeH8Ey9fyk2xgE3hSsL7ecMFMbXhi7c6ZtTfa_yxDLOrVxPj626V9M5pAdJtR0zoBC1tWqDVDZMOJwomY3Fs-zO7zh
My Dirt Castle Wall
60AgdvExUCiNppsUplZlu5WIwmu-3kCIhhgrS71Va-obmCwAy3xWv24jfYg-3sOzBjfJgvs0LuaxLCs_7BhzQZj2_NnohQILag5vBr8jOeEmkn3oy5JCv2YAWgpC5x_4LVHRXHSG
12x12 I did for Effectu
vXMjnk3rL0PVXnPUvi43bl7R8yv05-oTpXg6ybF5OozF2Ibo686mjQn5d9FwWhBpgf393M6-Pw2SABl5xepIKxx0A48invgi35V_CTGIIOPFl1C7Ahm_z4jI6XB5O0qh6kEf5yrg
Top Left: Labyrinth, Right: Multi-floor Controlled Water Elevator, Bottom Left: Simple Block Swapper, Bottom Middle: Simple Mob Singler
nKm5GHltbkA_GDhQFWxXRoefkhUGSTb-UK_gUSEUn6Zx8Iq0XD0rtXIyR3rObiXreErEAGw_sC3T9LLsCl5wbwWC9LuYr0udzuLcNtpcEkxY9BRBgplJxS2POeTAV9omFT1-7U_y
My Mall Shop
oUY733PQJFzcxoq0dd2FZxsp4amcbxUv7JnJJiL0YJw1W--7jPnOJ_LaGdntqgOs9u1Aw4W12B6AhXlOPTpvfaegv4Uu_rppMA8dSWrY5tI1F4joNZ6WtJXUiWJC8ZXsko0XVeMs
My House At Ivy’s Town
y7DOQKFBE7Z3qWxqA7XzEq-3b1tVWtjIlHKNl9osY1Oo6WCMp9i2sKd4fRZFKsdrX5xjJ-cDNCM9FCZZJdhHJF4bcSv41I2J_Crlwb2Qu1fZhNRnS74d4jM7eyjCGRVxcyyBmjm7
Sci-fi Build in TPT2
f6ZG4bTRE_uqtXhJr9fl09X7LOTtBeyC9l-azW6mD32YWbzECQB2ACztobkegfuTpgon1NRk1PM2mj3O6A3iuL9gS_sKJZqOxy_kkheuItEOlKrnmsEENWTX4QEWNeEsM9F-51YA
Entrance Building in TPT2

vl24iGdLcdhbnCYHggBCEr6DAT64tcQAZqpFLIxYLx62yQjTdqvpywS8Aucq63eiKeZy93qlmtFNE9THq0PJOwYuLvoZQBKOR-76on-mVo9ypCQ4P910mtJUd_uSPrv8p_Wp8uUE
The building that almost got me banned

Edited by james~

Sign in to follow this