Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I Won't bother asking for a ban appeal, since frankly I doubt it would be appealed, but here is the problem I have with Diamondshaft. When Anthrax was actively in charge of the server it was still pretty new, often times unstable, and would crash, glitch, or be down for maintenance, so, as a reward for helping upgrade the servers to run it, they offered donor perks, most notably Gold: flying, Diamond: Creative mode, Emerald: /feed, /Echest, /Craft. Slowly as the years went on and more and more people bought the donor ranks strictly for the perks the server grew, new components purchased, advanced internet, the works, soon the server could handle a large number of people without lag, and more and more plugins were added. Everything went smoothly, and often times people saw those with perks and would buy it themselves out of envy. Now that the server is stable, and Anthrax has reduced time, Camo has taken over as Chief admin, but with that, he forgets where this all started, and has removed perks to which others payed for, forgeting that if it weren't for those perks, the server wouldn't be where it is today, furthermore, he offered perks such as ridable pets, only to remove the ridable feature when people discovered that you could ride flying pets, he fixed it same day, but when he openly admitted to forgetting to add kits in, said it would take a couple weeks. Now I am banned for speaking my mind, he has taken over as a dictator, and now bans when no crimes are committed. So I leave this here as a farewell to my companions, and as a warning to newcomers.
Yours Truly,
Kenjedibro.

Dear Kenji,

I can't say that I'm sad to see you go, over the last number of years you've been one of the most problematic people on the server, and in the last few months you definitely became the most problematic member.

The fact of the matter is that you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about, and seem to have an unforgiving grudge against Camo for absolutely no reason. 

While yes many people bought ranks for creative and fly, we did server wide votes, and the general consensus was that the majority of people felt that removing creative and fly was the right thing to do. As for in game perks such as ridable mobs and kits those were explained to you fully, yet you kept acting as though they were on purpose. Frankly it gets extremely old extremely fast. I put a great deal of hours building Spawn for this release, and whatever I did you can multiply by at least four for the ammount of work Camo had to do setting up configs and plugins. There's no respect on your half for the hours of work the staff team put into the server, all you see is 'what's wrong' despite those things having been voted on.

Sorry you feel so entitled because you spent 40$ on a minecraft server. That's right 40$ the rank was never 80$. Go find another server, because we're done with your disrespectful attitude.

Hopefully now you can focus on your ERP career!

Best,

Eddy

• Cheer 4

Before I make the dictatorial decision to properly IP ban this account, I figure I should put in my final word.

Have you ever put so many hours and days of work into something, just to peer at a chat channel when you're finally able to relax, just to see someone constantly complaining about things that are either untrue, or so minuscule yet will constantly target you about it? Having to see it first thing as soon as you wake up in the morning before you head off to work? Having to explain multiple times over that it isn't this way, but actually that way but they won't take that as an answer and will constantly try to slander you despite what you say? Attempting to sway new or old members that these changes are "horrible" and these are the "totally true reasons" for them and yet at the same time will complain that the server is not what it once was...while trying to sugarcoat the player-base with falsities. You are not "voicing your opinion," you are slandering me.

These are not the only issues I've ever had with you. What Eddy said was true in that you went from being a slightly problematic member, to the biggest piece of work I've had to deal with for such a long while. I can recall so many moments I see you interacting with most of the women on the server in very questionable varieties, making a notable few uncomfortable. There are witnesses. This then steps into the erotic roleplay, where I don't even know where to begin with that. The first time I had seen you do it with what could've likely been an underage member of the server, I had to outlaw it immediately. A good portion of the player-base makes sexual jokes or whatever else but this sure as shit is not the place for that sort of behavior.

There have also been many accounts of you talking about very severe depressive topics to members on the server, whether or not they wanted to help or hear about it when they're just trying to play Minecraft, and whether or not these stories are actually true. Whether or not this was to pity people on your side or not is up for heavy speculation, but I suppose I'd be the major asshole for implying that in any sort of way, huh? That sort of topic is certainly not something to play around with or speculate with, but I have every reason to have doubts about you specifically.

The kits? Not once did I ever state that I had, "forgot to create the kits" before release. I have told you multiple times that they were completely finished upon release, but that I had forgotten to disable access to them on day one as to prevent op gear, on day one of survival. Which is something we have been doing as a constant since I believe 1.13.

The flight mounts? Again, I have told you MULTIPLE times, that I had tried every possible way to keep the ability to ride pets, but disable their flight protocols. The plugins permission nodes for that feature did not work. The plugins configuration for each specific pet that had fly did not work when I disabled them. The only solution was to TEMPORARILY disable mounting until the plugin receives an update, and that I could disable flight itself properly. Obviously I'm not going to allow people to have access to that sort of free flight as it would then be an exploit. This solution, again, is temporary.

Creative and Fly? Sure, it's a big controversial issue. People voted for flight to be removed, and we had decided to remove creative after years of annoyances with it and having to build the server around it and not having that freedom. There are so many people that have said just having the access to the creative command made Survival that much more boring because they could just switch at a moments notice and no longer have a challenge. Creative was always a big sell point, I am aware of that. But we needed to step into a new direction, and focus on what we are, a survival server. 

Ranks have always been subject to change. Of course this was only mentioned on our Buycraft Terms of Service, but I since then have had it placed in much more obvious areas, such as front page of our Buycraft, and our main rules page. It being placed only in the ToS, was not my choice. I decided it'd be better to be more obviously placed for everyone.

I'm positive that you actually had understood everything I tried to tell you, but decided to slander anyways just to target against me. I am perfectly aware of how the server started. I was there on servers before DiamondShaft was even conceived. Creative and fly were donator perks before DiamondShaft existed. We are not in Minecraft's prime years anymore. We are not in DiamondShaft's prime years anymore. Things are way different, the player-base looks for other things now. 1.16 and onward is, admittedly, a sort of work-in-progress, but I as well as many others are happy with the results, we are getting new members, and have plans to get even more through proper advertising.

You will not be there to convince them with your obsessive hatred for me.

For all intents and purposes, The DiamondShaft Network does not revolve around kenjedibro.

From the "Chief Administrator",

CamoWisp.

P.S: You made the choice to, presumably, donate for Emerald twice. We never asked you too. If you didn't donate for it twice...I have no clue why you're saying that Emerald used to cost $80. It never did.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Cheer 2
2 hours ago, CamoWisp said:

Before I make the dictatorial decision to properly IP ban this account, I figure I should put in my final word.

Have you ever put so many hours and days of work into something, just to peer at a chat channel when you're finally able to relax, just to see someone constantly complaining about things that are either untrue, or so minuscule yet will constantly target you about it? Having to see it first thing as soon as you wake up in the morning before you head off to work? Having to explain multiple times over that it isn't this way, but actually that way but they won't take that as an answer and will constantly try to slander you despite what you say? Attempting to sway new or old members that these changes are "horrible" and these are the "totally true reasons" for them and yet at the same time will complain that the server is not what it once was...while trying to sugarcoat the player-base with falsities. You are not "voicing your opinion," you are slandering me.

These are not the only issues I've ever had with you. What Eddy said was true in that you went from being a slightly problematic member, to the biggest piece of work I've had to deal with for such a long while. I can recall so many moments I see you interacting with most of the women on the server in very questionable varieties, making a notable few uncomfortable. There are witnesses. This then steps into the erotic roleplay, where I don't even know where to begin with that. The first time I had seen you do it with what could've likely been an underage member of the server, I had to outlaw it immediately. A good portion of the player-base makes sexual jokes or whatever else but this sure as shit is not the place for that sort of behavior.

There have also been many accounts of you talking about very severe depressive topics to members on the server, whether or not they wanted to help or hear about it when they're just trying to play Minecraft, and whether or not these stories are actually true. Whether or not this was to pity people on your side or not is up for heavy speculation, but I suppose I'd be the major asshole for implying that in any sort of way, huh? That sort of topic is certainly not something to play around with or speculate with, but I have every reason to have doubts about you specifically.

The kits? Not once did I ever state that I had, "forgot to create the kits" before release. I have told you multiple times that they were completely finished upon release, but that I had forgotten to disable access to them on day one as to prevent op gear, on day one of survival. Which is something we have been doing as a constant since I believe 1.13.

The flight mounts? Again, I have told you MULTIPLE times, that I had tried every possible way to keep the ability to ride pets, but disable their flight protocols. The plugins permission nodes for that feature did not work. The plugins configuration for each specific pet that had fly did not work when I disabled them. The only solution was to TEMPORARILY disable mounting until the plugin receives an update, and that I could disable flight itself properly. Obviously I'm not going to allow people to have access to that sort of free flight as it would then be an exploit. This solution, again, is temporary.

Creative and Fly? Sure, it's a big controversial issue. People voted for flight to be removed, and we had decided to remove creative after years of annoyances with it and having to build the server around it and not having that freedom. There are so many people that have said just having the access to the creative command made Survival that much more boring because they could just switch at a moments notice and no longer have a challenge. Creative was always a big sell point, I am aware of that. But we needed to step into a new direction, and focus on what we are, a survival server. 

Ranks have always been subject to change. Of course this was only mentioned on our Buycraft Terms of Service, but I since then have had it placed in much more obvious areas, such as front page of our Buycraft, and our main rules page. It being placed only in the ToS, was not my choice. I decided it'd be better to be more obviously placed for everyone.

I'm positive that you actually had understood everything I tried to tell you, but decided to slander anyways just to target against me. I am perfectly aware of how the server started. I was there on servers before DiamondShaft was even conceived. Creative and fly were donator perks before DiamondShaft existed. We are not in Minecraft's prime years anymore. We are not in DiamondShaft's prime years anymore. Things are way different, the player-base looks for other things now. 1.16 and onward is, admittedly, a sort of work-in-progress, but I as well as many others are happy with the results, we are getting new members, and have plans to get even more through proper advertising.

For all intents and purposes, The DiamondShaft Network does not revolve around kenjedibro.

CamoWisp.

P.S: You made the choice to, presumably, donate for Emerald twice. We never asked you too. If you didn't donate for it twice...I have no clue why you're saying that Emerald used to cost $80. It never did.

If i could like something more then once i would like your post 10 times

• Like 3
2 hours ago, CamoWisp said:

CamoWisp.

LIKETHAT.jpg

• Like 3