Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

itzaturtleduuh guardian application

Preferred Name: Penelope Rose

User: itzaturtleduuh

Discord: Shotonini#0671

Hello, I'm Penelope. I have been invited to diamondshaft by star, and since then, I've been playing on the server nonstop. I spend most of my time collecting and hoarding things to give people. I enjoy helping people on the server even if it means giving away valuables like enchanted items or nethrite. If I had guardian, I could help people a lot more, like being able to find peoples stuff if they died somewhere far away. I'm not the best at surviving and a lot of things in Minecraft scare me, but I enjoy helping my servermates. I'm not very busy in my personal life, and I've dedicated almost all of my free time playing Minecraft.

Some things about myself are that I'm very accepting over people, and very persistent. I live on Hawaii so my time is either 3-6 hours away from those in the mainland. I'm Very social when it comes to online so i like to be involved with the members in the server. 

I hope this reaches you

Sincerely,

Penelope  Rose

• Love 1