Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Application for becoming guardian

Hi, my name is  Shadow_a_phantom you can call me shadow for short. I am turning 14 in 1 month. I have discord and my accout is phantom #4080. I have been on the server since the 1.15 update and have enjoyed every second of being online. Most of the people that play commonly on this server know that I'm usually active at least once a day for about 2 or more hours. I have made friends on the server and have helped other players with small problems. I have reminded players about the rules id i see something that goes against the rules. I live in Ontario Canada so I usually won't have any problem with wifi. I do have a bit if a problematic computer that does give a few problem but I am managing to find solution. I am saving up for a better computer so I can run Minecraft better. A bit about my self is that I am a kind and understanding person. I always love helping people that are in a problem and do go by the rules that are made. I have a good sense of humor. I am currently in high school and always try and be on eather once a day or once a week. I have not yet learned how to use world edit but im hoping that i will be able to do so if I make it on the team. I hope this reaches you and that this server does become more popular.

Please do leave a response saying if I am on the team or not. 

-Shadow_a_phantom

Edited by Shadow_a_phantom