Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello again ~ Quite a few years later

I used to play this server a ton back when I was 12, I think, for around three years or so? Bought my first diamond rank (creative and fly! YAY!), built numerous towns, loved the people, connected with lovely players, got into a few arguments with the admins; Basically, I spent way too much time on this server, LOL. Anywho, I'm 18 now, in college,  I wanted to play with my brother and this server popped into my mind! I was so excited to possibly meet some old friends and show my brother the ropes. I got on and it was empty, not surprising, but what confused me the most was the fact that my /fly and /gamemode creative commands were removed from my diamond rank. I got on my phone and onto this website and saw the vote for removing those commands from the ranks. I saw a quite a few complaints and some butt-kissing from players responding to the forum. Honestly, I do feel disappointed. Back when I was 12, getting that $20 to rank up was a big deal in my eyes. Don't get me wrong, support for the server is important and it's difficult to keep it up'n'running. I won't make this too long, but expecting kids to scrap up more than $20 on a Minecraft server is ridiculous, in my opinion. Maybe creative mode could've been disabled, but atleast leave them with /fly, leave'em with something. Take my response to the unfair restrictions with a grain of salt, of course. Hope this finds you all in a good place! And thank you if you read this all the way to the end. Much love - roly4t

• Wow 1