Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know how many people join the server through voting methods. It could be few or it could be many but why not squeeze any players we can from voting? The only issue is that voting is practically useless. There are like 6 or 7 voting links and I am sure most work but I just went through 3 and only 1 worked. That isn't what I think should be improved however. I feel if the rewards were improved it would encourage voting much more often. Why not give out crate keys to a simple voting chest that gives a bit of anticipation and a non vanilla type system to the game? It's bland to expect the same thing over and over again from the voting links. Why not have one reward be a few diamonds, a netherite scrap, some type of mob egg, mcmmo level or whatever boosts you can think of.