Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today's a tough day for Americans. It's the day when the 14th milestone of the accident in which 2996 Americans were killed in New York in 2001.

I may not have a single drop of American blood in me, but I feel for the American people, and I share the grief amongst them. But that's not the only thing I came to share.

Today I ask for you just to share with me one thing in your mind. Osama Bin-Laden may have caused the deaths of thousands but he does not represent neither the Muslims, nor the Arabs; the same way Donald Trump does not represent the whole of the American nation.

I just ask you, to accept my share of knowledge to never believe that all Arabs and/or Muslims are terrorists or haters or supporters of any such thing. Because we know the feeling of grief, as do the children of Syria and Palestine and Iraq and Afghanistan and Yemen and Libya.

Even though we come from the two opposite sides of the globe, we still share a connection.

May all the heroes from 9/11 rest in peace, and may ignorance finally come to a peaceful rest as well.

• Like 6

Already sent out a prayer this mornin bud. I remember the day that happened.. school stopped and it was on tv, and the principal ordered for everyone to shut off the tv's. parents were in a panic to get us outta school. crazy day. let all the people who lost their lives rest in peace

R.I.P. All heroes of 9/11. My father was about to go to New York the day before 9/11 happened to help out for a couple weeks on the fire department there in Manhattan. He didn't go though but if he did, i could have lost my father forever.

Edited by DevinThrashes
  • Like 1

I just ask you, to accept my share of knowledge to never believe that all Arabs and/or Muslims are terrorists or haters or supporters of any such thing.

There are bad people as there are good people in every group,  race,  religion,  nobody in the world can ever be perfect.

• Like 1

Ugh, I feel sad about the over 1,000,000 people in Iraq that have been killed because of 9/11. over one million  innocent  men, women ,And children were killed because America thinks they did it. some of the people in Iraq probably didn't even know what the heck was going on, maybe they just thought that America was invading there country. To some of the people in Iraq that were good, America was the Butt head.

in MY opinion if you know somebody did something you punish THEM, not the innocent,

Edited by DeionNeion123
  • Like 1

It may be 9/12 now but always remember those who were lost that day. Let them rest in peace. Also thank those first responders for helping those people out of the buildings... remember those you gave themselves for us.

Ugh, I feel sad about the over 1,000,000 people in Iraq that have been killed because of 9/11.

They were all innocent.  Especially the ones who were killing the men and women of the U.S. Military.  In Baghdad I wasn't there but I know many people who were,  KIDS would run at them with grenades.  Not so innocent anymore huh?  I'm not saying they all were but not all the people in Iraq are innocent.

Edited by Masterchief6677